Would you like to own a farm?

🐓🐖🐏🐮🐑🐥🐄🐐🐷

0|0
27|27

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up around farms. Talk about a tough business, you have to literally work your ass off for about 90 hours a week just to have a prayer at feeding your family. Agribusiness is eating them alive, if it weren't for government subsidies, US farms would be dead in the water.

It'd be kinda fun to have a "mini-farm" near your home, but not have it as an income stream you are reliant on.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My grandparents had a small one, with chickens, ducks, a mean rooster, a mean goose, koi fish pond, lots of cats (seriously, like over 25) and dogs (one Newfoundland, 5 cocker spaniels, and a Great Pyrenees but he passed away when I was a toddler) and some goats. I enjoyed going over there, but I wouldn't want to have my own. It's a lot of work! Visiting is good for me. :P

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 26

• Yeah, a farm with plenty of land, x

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest NO.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love animals (I wouldn't eat them only chicken eggs) and the countryside, I'm a hard worker, outdoor kind of guy and I am good at growing crops. Some of my family out of state own a farm but here in New York there are barely any farms I'm out of my element.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gearing towards an IT based future so owning a farm is the very last thing on my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but only a dairy farm, I'm a vegetarian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've worked on a farm before. It's grueling work, but it's rewarding, and it's a good life, with good benefits, and a peaceful countryside living. I worked on a melon farm. Fairly peaceful!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to have the fresh food from the farm but wouldn't want to actually work on the farm 😐😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh I would love my farm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loooooooooooove animals <3
    but I also looooooooooooove to get up late, which is a problem with a farm. It's a lot of work... I'd be interested in it but not sure if I'd be happy that way :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohhhh hell yeah! I would be full of Missnowhere's and cows:)

1|0
    0|0
  • I do own a farm lol... you want it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope 😊😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to own baby Diana along with it. I'd feed her well every night 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't seem so interesting for me but it would be funny to be around cows for example :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was profitable and the opportunity cost of my time running it didn't take away from more profitable things...

1|0
    0|0
  • if i didn't have to deal with the smell and the endless shoveling of manure i absolutely would. i have never really gotten why girls like cowboys, the smell seeps into there cloths and everything they own. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Way too much work. I'm not a morning person anyway. All of my animals would die.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't have cows, yes. Maybe own more land and make a baseball field!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure why not

1|0
    0|0
  • No way unless I had many farmhands, I couldn't handle the work load.

1|0
    0|0
    • If it was a big industrial farm where I have employees to do the work for me while I enjoy conning the American tax payer out of subsidy money than sure.

• Yep. Reminds me of farmville.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want a farm...

I just want a baby pig :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of cows and a white horse

1|0
    0|0
  • The farming world doesn't interest me, mostly because I grew up and still am, in a suburb

1|0
    0|0
  • yup. it would consume most of my day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Animal farm, chicken farm, vegetable farm? what type of farm.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• Nah, too much work. I'd love to rent a farmhouse for a vacation every now and then but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really if I'm honest, there are some farmers around the rural areas surounding the town where I live and they all have a hella stressful job with all the harvesting and getting up at 6AM or even earlier to feed the animals lol I'm totally not a morning person so that definitely isn't for me 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! <3

I already own horses and a bunch of land so I mean... what's more livestock, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • No thank you. I like the city. Though it would be a convenient place to hide my army of genetically engineered wasps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. Farms require a lot of upkeep and still barely make enough money for those families to live. It would be fun to have a mini pig, though. 🐖

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about a farm exactly but I would love to own a place large enough to have lots of dogs and cats. I would go to the animal shelter and go crazy adopting dogs/cats or take in every stray animal. I love taking care of animals.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll farm the fuck outta some cabbage. Hydroponics ftw!!!

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! I would love to live in Montana on land.

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up on a farm.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've lived on a farm since I was born. My dad is a farmer though I wouldn't want to run it. That would be way to stressful, dangerous, and you would lose sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's a farm filled with dogs. Other than that, no! I'm a total city kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope.. i am not into farms and animals..

1|0
    1|0
    • I get that ur only into meh and if ur not into ma animals, than we are no more ma Cinderella! 👺👿

• Yes.. but for now I am focusing on crops

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't get along well with animals lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would love to!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Too much hard labour.

1|0
    0|0
  • It'd be pretty dope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awww yeah dem goats 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • When depressed, I DO think about living on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's gonna be a farm with one horse in it, then yes. I love horses :) <3

1|0
    0|0
  • i want to have a farm full of cats and maybe a few ducks

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah it would be fun haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I have farmville on Facebook

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! I love animals. Their may be a lot of mess to pick but, a few animals are cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id love to own/run a farm...

2|0
    0|0