What did you dream about last night 🌚💤?

Or what is the last dream you remember?
Also, did you ever have a recurring dream or did any of your dreams ever turn into reality?

What did you dream about last night 🌚💤?

I'm curious who has the weirdest dreams 😬

Most Helpful Guy

• The last dream I remember was me figuring out a song part on piano. I was hearing it out and I was able to get a beat. It was pretty cool for a dream because it also helps me out in real life...

And then there is my weird one.
    The one before that for which I remember was about some GAGers and I answering questions on GAG. Then Earth was attacked by green-blooded alien bugs. We GAGers went into some space robot things to fight and exterminate the evil aliens. I thought I was alone in my squad but then I recognized other GAGers in other squads. We talked and conversed, and fought against alien bugs together. It was a weirdly in depth dream. It even had drama in it between all the "GAG romance" things lol. In the end we won against the aliens, some unknown GAGers died, and it was a bittersweet victory. It was kind of a sad dream 😅

Yeah, my mind is weird and makes up random stuff when I dream.

• Lol judging by the great amount of Gag in your dreams I'm supposing you might be a little addicted to Gag, too? 😅

• Haha probably. It is a bit sad but oh well. I've learned to accept it 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my dreams I had, turned into reality..

I haven't slept yet, so no dreams..

The last time I slept I dreamed that someone broke my cello, by cutting the strings. I was more angry than I was sad. But somehow, my close friends bought me a white cello which I love so much. This is pree cool of a dream and well, needless to say, it happened two days later. But only my cello was broken, no new white cello lol.

I've had recurring dreams in the past:
    • talking to my housemate about a mandarin singing competition about who will win, I guessed it was A (altho I didn't really liked A) and yeah, the finale was two days later after the last dream I had of this, and yup, A won.

• hanging out with a few GAGers.. well, obviously this didn't turn into reality.

• Ahh cello thing is kinda fucked up though, I mean that is so mean.. did you find out who cut the strings at least? And can you not get new strings and just replace the broken ones?
      It's pretty cool though if so many of your dream come true :D I only get tons or déjà vus lately but they are kinda useless :P

• The last time I played the flute was 5 years ago 😂 I guess I was quite careless + it was quite old already so it could be broken easily.

• Haha I see I see 😅

What Guys Said 11

• I dreamt that I couldn't get my fucking pillows back.

• What had happened to them? 😦

• Omg hahaha 😂😂😂 @sluggognatface

• :)
      .,.,.,.,.,.,

• I rarely can remember what I dreamed (maybe 2-3x a month)... but if I do it's usually, directly or indirectly, about a wish or fear I have in real life...

I remembered what I dreamed yesterday, but only the last few seconds (you know that phase where it feels like you can influence the dream before you wake up a little bit later)... but it's nothing I really wanna talk about

• that just makes me even more curious, you can't mention something and say you're not gonna say what it is!!!

• @yumix hahaha oh my god!!! i really love that you remembered to tell the dream haha that dream was amazing! i love how it like tied back to the beginning at the end ahaha that was a much more creative dream than mine usually end up being lmao :P

• @Suhmer haha yes I promised it ;)

• I don't remember dreams often I only remember big dreams 😛 and if any of them turned into reality well we would all be dead 😂

• The last dream I saw and I still remember made me nostalgic, I saw almost all my school friends and college friends in it... must've had a meaning cause I graduated this year only

• That's nice, maybe you could arrange a reunion after about a year and make that some kinda tradition :)

• Yes that would be great but i think that dream meant that how my past life is over now, and i have something new coming up... the timing couldn't have been more perfect

• I'm always dreaming about either work... or mainly the girl I lost. :/

• Aww that must suck..

• I've known her for over 13 years, haven't talked to her in about 3, but I haven't ever stopped thinking about her... ever.

• Dating a attractive blonde

• My ultimate goal

• Maybe my weirdest dream would be me dreaming that I fell off the bed, and then I would wake up near the edge of the bed freaking out like I fell out of the bed in real life. :D.

• Destroying the Freedom Caucus by inciting an insurrection at the Capitol (but clandestinely).

• I have no clue. I was full of pain pills and muscle relaxers.

• I had just finished a "watchmojo. com" video about the best aliens in movies list. Some were pretty creepy, and I wound up having nightmares about them

What Girls Said 10

• Last night I dreamt that someone was throwing away my dirty black socks. I have to wear black socks to work (well i dont have to but I choose to wear dollies) and in my dream, because they were dirty, someone was throwing them away and I was like "please don't throw them away. they can be washed. i need them" lmao like what the hell is that about.
    And I also dreamt that I was back in my ex-boyfriends room and he was naked in front of me and trying to get us to have sex (I recently FINALLY broke up with him after wanting to do it for ages) and I was like oh no... how did he suck me back in... how have i ended up back here again? i dont want to be here, now i have to break up with him all over again?

• Last time I slept I dreamed that I was in a bus and suddenly my ex-crush that I haven't seen in 2 or 3 years hopped in. Something like that. It was really weird. I don't even understand why that motherfucker showed up in my dream. o_o

I've had recurring dreams in the past:
    • A skeleton chasing me
    • Something about oxes and floods

Can't recall any dreams turning into reality.

• -elderly lady (with walker) mentally ill I assume, she was crazy, yelling and blambering all over the place, had a gun strapped around her neck and started to shoot herself in the head, but she was immune to it. She didn't die.
    -I was hiding in an abandoned bus with my dog bingo who heard the gun shots firing and he ran out across the road because I assume the sound was to overbearing for his sensitive ears
    -when the elderly lady was gone I went and fetched my dog from across the street and went back to the abandoned bus hiding

Then I woke up 😐

• wow that's super weird.. but hey, I often dream nonsense like that, too, so you're not the only one :D

• Yeah totally fucked up 😐

• i didn't have any dream last night.. last dream.. hmm.. sometimes i meet my mom.. hang out with her.. talk to her.. and then i get sad when i wake up cuz i don't want that dream to end.. :(

• AH fuckk. I remembered when I woke up but I can't now. T. T
    Which sucks because I barely ever remember them. xD

But yeah, I have a recurring dream.
    Nothing original. Being chased and all that good stuff.

Maybe not reality, but i had a dream that @missnowhere hated me
    Unless.. IT IS REALITY O:
    *plottwist
    had another dream concerning a gag person but that being reality wouldn't be so bad. ;p

• I was kicking a guy because the guy was hurting my best-friend, and I kept slapping the heck out of his face. The Guy was a personification of my friend's depression from what I felt.

• I can't remember what I dreamt about last night. For the last dream I remember, all I know is that it made me upset. It was not a positive sleep by any means. Here's hoping that a nice dream comes along soon!

• I've had a nightmare too and it was even triggering one of my worst phobias 😖 but then I think the lesser we think about it the higher the chance that we won't dream about it again ;)

• Oh, no! That's terrible! Yes, think happy thoughts! I do wish my life were more positive overall. It'd make that much easier, hah. Let's both hope for better dreams! :)

• i had a really bad nightmare last night that i woke up crying

• my boyfriend penetrated me in front of the entire kumi

• I couldn't stop thinking about my crush.