If you saw your most loved celebrity on the street beating up a small kid what would you do?

• I’d high-5 him/her…i approve wotever he/she does...
    6% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • I’d not like it... but i'd turn a blind eye since he/she’s ma fav celeb…
    3% (1)18% (3)8% (4)Vote
  • Unforgiveable…. i’ll report him/her to da cops no matter if he/she’s ma fav or not…
    39% (12)18% (3)31% (15)Vote
  • I’d kick his/her ass right now after wot he did...
    52% (16)64% (11)57% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm... I would jump in between him and the kid. 1) to save the kid but also 2) in hopes that he'd be mid-swing and hit me instead. Just so I could say that I'd had Shemar Moore's hands on me lol That would be a great story to tell. I doubt he runs around beating children, though. I'm sure he has better uses for all those muscles.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would break it up and have a talk with him asking him why whats going on and if he did not have a good reason I would turn him over to the cops

1|1
    0|0
    • @Klaatu51 Thanks for MH my friend. When you delete your Master account Oct 16 look me up on your new account on this site. I will keep your secret and won't tell anyone who you are. Trust""

What Girls Said 7

• Why Keanu? Why?

I would first assume he was filming.

When I realized he wasn't, I would run over, ask for an autograph, give him my number, kick the kid a little too, then run hair and blow him a kiss as my hair blew in the breeze.

I would get a call back that night.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd step right in and they would defo have been my most loved celebrity for the longest time from then 👿

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yeah kind of.. Not a native speaker here so I'm probably not making much sense 😅 @COCOCHANEL

• i understand ☆

• report him or her..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd handle that ass. Caleb or not you don't hit small children.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd deliver a round house kick!

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd dropkick him then make him my lover

1|0
    0|0
    • BAHAHAAHH ma Asian babez nvr failed to keep meh from fallen Over her again and again 👄💋

• That would never happen 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'd call the cops and then I'd intervene... what do I care if I like a celebrity. doesn't justify them beating up a kid... or anyone for that matter

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd slug him! Then in the intervals between slugging him, I'd yell: "Why, favorite celebrity? Why? WHYYYY?"

0|1
    0|0
  • cdn-media.ellentv.com/.../...-episode-1200x630.jpg
    First I'd stop her then I'd Marry her! It's Jessica Alba we're talking about here!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd tackle her to the groun pinning her down while biting her on the neck and we start maken LUV in pubs that dem hungry wolves got so jelly and hadda brk us up instead of the kid and her ☺️☺️☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd tackle her!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd beat any person celebrity or not who would hit a kid for no apparent reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would record everything... Stop that person and give the recorded footage to the media...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd give her few dozen spankings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would just gape

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm English so I'm never surprised when celebrities abuse little kids.

0|0
    0|0