What do you think about sex through texting?

Me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship so we like to sext. But its not like we are just saying dirty things to each other. It might sound stupid but we do this roleplay thing. Im sure youve seen this: *hugs*. we do that but we go into detail and we go on virtual dates and sometimes sexual things. I actually do it with a lot of my online friends as well but obviously not dates, but friendly stuff like watching a movie together or goign to the park. But i dont know, i feel it sounds kind of childish. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it isn't sex its just fantasy and if you're into that what we think doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's still sexting. . That's interesting... How do you go to the park online? ..

• *Holds your hand as we walk towards the park together* or *Sits down on the bench with you* stuff like that

What Guys Said 1

• It still only counts as sexting, but how do you go to the park together online?

• I think thats a little bit childish, but if you like doing stuff like that then you shouldn't worry about what I or other people think and just go with it.

What Girls Said 1

• If both of you are enjoying it and feel like it brings you closer together, there is nothing wrong with it. Have fun!