This girl turned me down today and i'm very sad :( I've been gaining the courage to do this for 4 months now, What can I do now, I feel very sad?

I have this big crush on a girl and have had it now for almost 2 years actually. Everything seemed to be ok caue she flirted with me and also we have great chemistry and all of that good stuff. Well today i finally had the guts to ask her out. I had flowers waiting in the car cause i was 99% sure she would say yes and even her friends told me to go for it.

Well when i did ask her out, she said no and that shattered my heart :( She said she just wants to be friends with me. I was super sad so i agreed then said i had to go somewhere and left. I almost cried in my car cause it took me like 4 months to get the courage to ask her out and i got denied :( :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry this happened to you! You sound like an incredibly sweet guy! I know it's hard right now, but you will eventually find a girl. It just takes time. I would be shattered as well. I know what it's like to have unrequited love and it just sucks :(

• yeah, i always did everything i could for her but think i was too nice :( and also i should asked her quicker. Would you say holding an umbrella for her in the rain (or even giving her mine) is too nice or is it something you would like if a guy did?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not the only girl out there, maybe she wasn't meant for you, or she wasn't ready yet. But dont wait for her, live on, it is one of the pumbs in life you have to get over👍

What Girls Said 3

• i'm sorry, dear.
    reading this made me want to hold your hand (/ _ ; )

it's ok to cry and feel sad.

you'll find a good girl soon ♡

• :( i had to throw away the flowers and i got some good ones too. I did actually cry. I really liked her and she was also really flirting with me too which i don't get why she wants to be friends. She texted me but i did not answer.

• she might be confused. give it time. just take things slow.

• i didn't think of that, yeah i should of gave it to my mom. and ok, thanks

• I know, I'll hug you.

• thanks <3
      :( i had to throw away the flowers and i got some good ones too. I did actually cry. I really liked her and she was also really flirting with me too which i don't get why she wants to be friends. She texted me but i did not answer.

• I feel really bad for you. Well done for taking the coufage to ask her out. I think because u guys have been friends for two years it seemed to her that u were only her friend because u fancied her and she sort of felt used? Usually when my guy friends did this too me i felt hurt when they asked me out. However each girl is different she shouldn't of flirted with you if she wasn't interested :(

• huh? no way. i did not use her. I was the the one to always offer her rides and always do nice things for her. I didn't use her in anyway and sometimes when i think about it she might have used me :( I did everything to make her feel special. She even flirted me and touched me and teased me.

What Guys Said 6

• Mad props to you for taking the chance on that. I know that takes balls. I am sure most of us have been there at one point or another. As far as what to do now... It will just take time.

• Be proud that you found the courage. It's still better than just never doing it and wondering what if.

• Next time don't wait for 4 months
    That's way too long

It happens to the best of us...

• You should have made a move sooner. Anyway sorry that happened, you just have to move on.

• get over it.

• Good on ya for having the courage to ask her out. We all get rejected sometimes; it's a numbers game, so now you can start asking other girls out. Next!