How to stop thinking I'm ugly?

I mean, I fucking know I am, but don't want to know it anymore, so those people reassuring me can shut the fuck up and go away. I'm an ugly fucking bastard and wished my face could get disfigured in an accident like a fire, or a car crash, or a knife or something, just disfigured, so at least my ugliness wouldn't be genetic anymore, I could just say it was the fire or the knife something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder man, there's no way you're ugly to everyone

Not liking yourself is hard though. It really hurts and I'm so sorry that you have to deal with that :(

You need to try and identify the things you can change to improve how you look. Take small steps towards working on them. The things you can't change, you need to accept. But if you find some things to feel good about, that becomes at least a little easier.

I'm sorry that you're having a bad time. I care. If venting online is helping you, keep on doing that, it's okay. I hope you feel better really soon <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear you man, but why are so so aggressive? These people are trying to help you, because there can relate to your pain, and your just telling them to fuck off.

When you have deep rooted insecurities you have to look within to figure out why you feel like this. It's a journey only you can take. Try to know who you are and accept your flaws. Only then can you move on.

What Girls Said 1

• You can just think of it differently. Instead of thinking "wow, I'm ugly" you could say "wow, my face is so unique" I looked in the mirror yesterday and suddenly noticed how weird my nose is. It's so dumb. I was like "is this what people are seeing all the time? Oh my goodness." And then do you know what I did? I laughed. I thought it was hilarious. I thought "wow, I don't know anyone else with a nose like this. That's special."

What Guys Said 2

• Get a girlfriend. That'll convince you.

• Of course you see yourself ugly. Everything to you is ugly.