Revenge on the whore who f*cked my man. Should I leak all of her info and pics onto the dark web?

Perhaps I shall even include her city and where she likes to go for fun. Let the psychos, stalkers, and rapists teach her a lesson about fucking around with strangers? What do you think?

• Yes, go for it. Make the whore pay.
  • No, let it go.
Be careful who you spread your legs for. You have no idea what you may be getting yourself into.
The truth is... I'm great at coming up with diabolical, devlish schemes but I'm too much of a Charmine-teddy like softy to actually do shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• No dont be an idiot

• Well maybe her pussy shouldn't have been an idiot

• Its just a point to show how something thats seems as innocent as getting her back can go wildly bizzarly wrong... something ud never imagine in your entire life.. but it does happen

• Felony murder is when you didn't kill anyone but your actions caused the chain of events that led to her death

What Guys Said 15

• Leave the girl alone, fuck with the guy who cheated on you.

• Lol you are going to pinkmeth someone? That is the most piece of shit thing to do

• Honestly wouldn't go down that road. People commit suicide because of that... look up amanda todd.
      I would never wish that on anyone.

• Although I realize you are right, I can't help but want to dangle her in the dark web like a defenseless mouse fighting off a tank of snakes.

• Listen to you... the "dark web", almost like you are saying something ominous, that phase is a joke for those of us who use it all the time, you know a series of networks fire-walled through and through? I highly doubt that.

• I like your sense of revenge but in this case I think it's misdirected. Instead of the girl, why don't you target the main objective here. Your cheating ass exbf. There's too many variables, what ifs surrounding the girl BUT not around your boyfriend. He KNEW what he was doing and at ANYTIME he could of have said. No, I've got a girlfriend I cannot be doing this. I think if the person who was cheating gave any shit about you as a person who they claimed to love and all the other emotional, mental, physical and sexual elements that go into a r/s they would not have even gotten themselves into such a situation. Now, focus your anger, channel your hate. Breath, clear your consciousness and pull the trigger on the right target.

• You have absolutely nothing to gain from doing this.

Best case scenario, the person you intend to harm won't be harmed because nobody knows what to do with the information you provide.

Worst case scenario, YOUR personal info and pics will be hacked into and leaked and then you'll end up on revenge porn websites.

DON'T. DO. THIS.

• Don't do it. I don't know if she knew he was married, but even if she did, most of the fault lies on him. He's the one who should have stopped and not engage in sexual intercourse with her. Sex requires two people, if one doesn't want, then it's not gonna happen (except rape, but it's not the case here).
    Don't get revenge, it won't do you any good, and if she reports you to the police, you will go to jail, especially if something happens to her.

• is it illegal now? I heard you used to have to copyright your body to sue people for uploading you pics...

• I am a computer engineer. I'm not worried about that at all Kalibie

• but thank you for the warning

• In my opinion , your man is just as guilty as she is

• You shouldn't be blaming her as much as you should be blaming your man. Just let it go, dump your guy and karma will surely pay her back.

• Blame your boyfriend. He was the one who was unfaithful. C'mon how many times we have to go through this?

Unless he's mentally incapable of making his own decisions or unless she has magical powers that include manipulating someone's will. But if the last possibility is true maybe you should learn this magic too.

• I would stop posting here if I were you, people here will only make you upset. You have every right to be upset, but this website has a "live and let live" attitude, and as a result, they can't understand when someone gets hurt. You have my best regards though.

• thanks for the empathy

• Nothing to gain, and everything to lose.

Use your head.

• Wouldn't putting it on the dark web be counter-productive? Wouldn't you want that shit to be as public and easily accessible as possible?

• Leak it to us.

• I'd say otherwise but to be honest if I were you.. I would lol
    Don't judge to hard y'all :P

• 16% actually voted yes?

This is ridiculous question. Of course not.

• You can get into serious trouble for doing that, I wouldn't risk it.

What Girls Said 18

• 'Psychos'

> Planning to release extremely personal information about another woman onto the 'dark web' where you know that someone's going to do something about it.

Just let it go, dump your man and find someone better.

• Whoa, easy now... don't be psycho

• Hmmm I understand your desire for revenge, I sincerely do but I think that's going a bit too far.

Leaking her personal info in hopes of her getting raped by one of those internet perverts? Wow now that's psycho. Not to mention if you did that, and she does get raped you could be doing some serious jail time as you practically assisted them and police could use your history to track down this forum and find it was premeditated/manipulated.
    It's really not worth it.

Whether or not she knew your guy was taken is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that the 'man' you are with knew full well what he was getting himself into. The blame goes to your man, get angry at him, not her.

• I don't really want her raped. I mean c'mon that's just... cruel. I was just shit talking and getting my LifetimeMovieNetwork-female on

• AND you work in a law office? Yikes!

• Haha I know. I remain calm to keep up professionalism.

• Lol i'm also all for teaching immoral people a strict lesson. But you should probably think about this with a cool head. Don't let your emotions make you do something that would make you Sinn to her level and get you in trouble.

• The part of me that hates infidelity says to GO FOR IT! The rational side of me says, "Hold on. Let's think about this."

Did the girl know your man was in a relationship? If she did then screw her. But don't forget to deal some punishment on your boyfriend 10x's worse. However, I think you should just dump him and erase both of them from your life.

• By the way I think the key words used were "dark web". Any information uploaded to the dark web is anonymous and can't be traced back (if you know what you're doing).

• That seems all kinds of unnecessary.

• Troll better not harder

• Or you could stop trying to impress strangers online with what you think you know. Don't dismiss people's legitimate situations because you're trying to stroke your ego on GAG by calling out something that's not true.

• If something serious would happen to her this question alone can be used against you and you would be charged... No one is worth that. Also your boyfriend knows very well he is in a relationship and has all control over his actions. You don't accidentally fall into someone's vagina.

• The only psycho here is you.

Did she force your man to sex with her?

• Lol that's the most immature thing I've ever heard. Bruh just move on.

• I'm reporting this question.

• I think revenge makes the situation worse because anger can blind a person from thinking rationally and can causes you to make decisions without thinking. Also, trying to get revenge gives the other person that hurt you more power. I think you should dump your man and forget about him. Your revenge plot may backfire

• ... wow
    a woman wishing rape upon another woman?

seems like she is not the bad guy here after all... i can't believe you

• At least tell me you're more mad at your "man." Because out of everyone in the situation, he was the most aware of what he was doing and why he shouldn't be doing it. He's the one who was most aware that this would hurt you, that it was a shitty thing to do.

This other girl, did she even know he wasn't single? Don't take revenge like that. The only thing you're going to teach her is that you have serious problems with controlling your anger and acting like an adult. I say that to be bluntly honest, not to be mean. I'm sure you can be better than that.

• He was thoroughly ripped a new asshole. Now it's her turn.

• "If it makes you feel better, it will do so at the expense of your character" that's deep.

• Yeah, sure. Sorry you had to go through this. :/

• Uhm.. Your boyfriend was in the wrong more so than the woman was, I am assuming. Did she know he was in a relationship? Probably not. He knew what he was risking and he still chose to do it. Therefore, leave the prick and move on with your life.

• Yes, she knew and she still chose to spread her legs.

• And your boyfriend still chose to fuck the whore.

• That's not the point.

• Wow...
    ...

• I wouldn't do it. She doesn't deserve your time or energy. Break up with your loser guy who cheated, and leave both of them behind you/move on.

• Nah. Be happy. That's the best revenge! Not only did she do him, but the other way around too. So I wouldn't be with him either..