You're extremely rich, what do you do first?

I think I will buy stuff for my family to thank them what they've done for me.
Then I would donate some money for charity and finally, I'll buy a big ass huge fat enormous house lol XD

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I would plan before spending any amount. I would buy a house wherein I would be entertained, probably the best place where you want to be. Buy a lot of tailored suits. Invest, gamble and make a business.

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing, I will invest to have a stable source of income
    2nd I will buy a big house next to the beach in my home country because Mama loves the beach
    3 Buy another car to my papa
    4 If I have relatives who struggle with money, I'll help them out
    5 Donate
    6 Leave France and study in an American or English University
    7 Have a personal trainer and buy all the clothes and make up I want.
    8 Buy flats around the world and travel with my family

What Guys Said 32

• Take one half of the money and invest it, eventually building a trust fund so future generations can benefit from it. Take the other quarter and spend it on family. Take the other half and build a house.

• Call a lawyer and a financial advisor, and meet them both.

Next, turn off my phone (or change my number) and move into a hotel three cities over for the next couple months.

While in said, hotel, begin clearing myself and my family of debt, as well as (with the help of my financial advisor) begin investing.

Live off the interest built up in my account.

• I'd buy a house first...

• i make sure my mom doesn't have to work anymore, then i make sure my aunt doesn't have to work anymore, then i escape to Italy where i bo a small house on the amalfi coast, a boat and go fishing every morning :)

i would also have a beautiful lady to keep me company :)

• That's so cuuuute ❤️

You can buy a hoe lol XD *killing the moment"

• A harem is like a house where wealthy princes and kings keep their hoes, concubines, and wives 😂😂😂

• Sounds like fun XD hahaha jk

• Buy a nice place, pay to have it remodeled and furnished while I go to Latvia to spend quality time with @MissNowhere and get her mommas blessing.

• I'd open a few businessses to keep a steady cash flow

Then I'd open a few non profits to help children with cancer animals and to feed the homeless

I'd also buy a house for my mother and one for my sister, give my sisters two accounts with a sum of money so she can pay my newphews and nieces college

then I'd buy a lamborguini 2006 murcielago ohh yeah

• Catch my breath and hire a lawyer and financial advisor.

• Buy cars. And of course yeah help whoever I want with money.

• Pretty much the same.

• Well I'd start with paying off all of my debts and my family's debts.
    After that I would buy a nice house, nice car and have a state of the art nuclear bomb shelter built and turn it into my man cave.

• I would buy a load of paint ball guns and thousands of glow in the dark paintballs then get all my mates round for a war

• Buy parents a house, donate some and then go to the last four Grand Prix's of the season with my Queen. And then get a nice house for when I go uni.

• I'd still try to live normally, so we got a lot of back up, just in case something happens

• Be the Batman. Why? Well, why the hell NOT?

• First thing I'd do is go full-on Scrooge McDuck and take a swim in all my money

• Move out obviously. Then start my own business.

• I would quit Walmart, then I would go traveling

• I'd probably buy Google

• Two girls at the same time, man. Chicks dig dudes with money.
    ---Office Space Wisdom

• The first thing? Maybe pay a very good launch to my family.

• I'd build/buy a huge house with a gym and a swimming pool
    I dunno what I'd do next, I never really thought about it before

• Quit my job and jump on the next flight to the USA.

• why usa? lol

I wanna go to UK

• Nah, I like it here. :)

• me too lol I wish I could live there

• Take the money and shovel it into caverns to keep it safe

• Invest in Vanguard ETFs.

• and pay off my debt: student loan and car payment

• Haha is it that bad up top man? haha
      Narh I forgot Vanguard is international, I recall it in Australia and after commented remembered it was based in the US hahahaha, sorry Bud

• @MarkyyG123 oh lol. Ya Vanguard is a global investment house. I really like their ETFs because you can diversity very quickly, they perform well and are known to have the lowest management fees. Which is why Warren Buffet is a fan of them for the average investor.

• spend a good amount of it, build my dream house and buy or open a new developing studio to make my own games ;)

• Get you kidnapped and smuggled into my country for sureee 😂😂

• quad 980ti sli, i7 6700k and yh

• plastic surgery 1st and then help out family

• "I wanna drink some margaritas and listen to the mariachi play at midnight"
    wow. way to not be a stereotype lmao

• Meh, I'm Mexican and proud of it, I'm used to stereotypes and I'm okay with them, they are just stereotypes.

Google are you with me - lost frequencies

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 17

• Nothing can stop my mum from not working lol she loves her job so much, so I'd send her more money than what I'm sending rn.

Travel the whole world, that's what I've been saving for so long.

Buy a house that faces a beautiful scenery for my mum so that when she takes breaks in between her work, she could enjoy the view.

Buy a house that has a nice view for myself lol probably a condo or a terrace house.

Donate to this national cancer society fund back in my country so that they could use it to help more children that are fighting the battle with cancer.

Buy myself more better instruments that what I'm having rn, and beautiful ones too so that I could doodle on em.

Buy all the fashion apparels that I want. Oh gawd, that'd be a dream come true!

Save up some, so that I could pursue what I want to in the future.

• I'd grab @Iron_Man and vacation with him in Sweden, and then I'd take @Mistnigqa808 and @PurpleTeardrops and head to Japan with them. xD

• But clothes a car and a phone that's all paid off. Put in bank and get richer. Use my money to buy friends and improve my looks 😂 I'm shallow

• Same here baby, same here. Just like our queen Marina, don't worry, we just gonna die alone XD

• I'd pay off my student loans and bills first. Then I'd help my parents with some of theirs because they have done so much to support me.

• i do random shit everyday.. :P

• The very first thing would be to pay off my student loans and any debt my immediate family has incurred. There is so much I would do but that's be the first.

• Pay off all my debt.

• Buy a puppy. Get a house. Let my dad know how much more I have than him to spite him for calling me nobody. Buy my mom a kitten.

Be like
    Yeaaah, take that daaaddd. You rotten old bastard
    *salty moment

• Sorry to hear your dad is not so close to you haha

Make your mother proud and prove your dad wrong!

• Give the money to the less fortunate.

• I'd buy a bigger house & things for my family then I'd buy (yes I'm desperate) a record deal xD If possible, or I'll just buy a recording studio/many hours in a recording studio.

Or, I'd buy a green card and move to the us.

• But my family a new house that's bigger and better and some other things we will need. And donate money to Sea Shepard. Save the rest for when I'm older, buy myself everything that I want 🙌🏻

• I am definitely gonna donate most of it to the charity because sadly not everyone are blessed to have a better life... but I will keep little portion of it for me and my family :p

• Invest it and make even more money :)

• laugh out loud on gag! simple!

• pay off my mortgage & buy a new car!

• Everything eventually get boring so I would end up becoming a president

• Pay off my mortgage and my parents. Then quit my job haha