Straight girls, how would you feel if your friend told you she was bi?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's whatever, I'm more than cool with it. I don't see why it would have to bother me.

What Girls Said 12

• I'd feel fine. It's not a big deal. Nothing's really different; just that I can help set her up with girls now as well as boys. :P

• i would just support her really. she would probably be nervous telling me and i would just tell her ill be there for her. it's all i can do really.

• My best friend is bi and so is my husband. Just a part of life. It's not a big deal or anything. We can all check people out together.

• I've had several friends do that. I didn't care at all whatsoever. I still <3 and accept them.

• I'm the kinda bi girl and my straight female friends were and are great with it

• It wouldn't bother me.

• That's fine, she'd still be my friend :)

• I can't say how people will react for bi. having recently come out as lesbian i have several female friends that dont talk to me anymore.

• That's what I'm worried about my friend doing.

• after thinking about it for a while i have realized if they have issues it with they were never really a friend.

• i would be fine with it i have tons of friends that are bi and it never bothers me its like having a friend thats gay there's no different in how you act with them

• I'm straightish, and my best mate is a lesbian, so I gotta say, I'd be fine with it.

• It wouldn't change my opinion of her, she is still my friend. I'm comfortable with my own sexuality.

• I wouldn't care.