Would you rather have the voice of your favorite artist without the fame or have your favorite artist as your bestfriend for life?

My favorite artist is Ed Sheeran. I'd love to sing like him, but I would rather have him as a bestfriend. It'd be so much fun and he's such a cool guy 😋

WAIT

But if I could sing like him, I could sing to girls and they'd (hopefully) love it. Plus I play guitar so could write songs and sing them well. It'd just be great :). If we were best friends, he'd always be busy. I'd be able to talk to him, but we'd barely hang out. But when we do hangout, I could be hanging out with all of his friends and popular artists. UGH

What would you do? 😓😅

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Have the artist as my best-friend and freeload off of him-in terms of screen-time and later on i'd do my own reality show.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Id rather have my fave artist as my BFF

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think is like being chased and on headline news. If I had a voice like ed sheeran or whoever, I could actually impress girls. Actually, as of now everyone says I sound like I smoke weed. I don't. I just sound like crap. Hope I could "help!"

0|1
    0|0
  • I would just rather have my own voice be really good. Not have other people's voices lol because women tell me I have a really sexy talking voice but I can't sing for shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm in the same boat man.. Except both my singing and talking voice is shit 😂