Which song have you listened to the most within the past week?

I've probably listened to Colors by Halsey the most. It's my favorite right now!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've listened to all of these 2 times each:

Fall Out Boy - Our Lawyers Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
    Fall Out Boy - Of All the Gin Joints in the World
    System of a Down - Cigaro
    System of a Down - Revenga

• I love old FOB songs. :)

• @drummerdude25 when I was in 5th grade in 2007, I guess after Infinity on High had come out, my friend just randomly gave me the first three albums on CD and told me to listen to them. And yeah, now they're like timeless to me. I can't believe how much FOB sold out now though.

• Light Em Up (or whatever it's called) was a good pop jam, but I wasn't much of a fan of the rest of their new stuff either... I mean really, the longer they went, the less and less I liked their albums. But their first 2 major releases were great, "Take This to Your Grave" and "... Cork Tree." I was a freshman in high school when I was jamming them a lot. Good times!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6