How to get a girl that only likes black guys?

How do I get a girl that is into black dudes? I'm white she's white, but she just doesn't seem like she likes anyone but black boys. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• she sure doesn't only like the color, but she likes the way they talk or act, I'm having a problem of different culture, different-continent here, but it's physics, I know black dudes give more flirty comments and they actually say things to women that women like.
    If it's only about the color, then it seems to me like a genuine sexual scenario.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Make your move and see what happens. That's all you can do.

What Girls Said 2

• You cannot do anything. She has just her preference. Just let it go.

• Don't change who you are to impress her. If she likes you, she likes you. If not... then move on. She can't be the right person for you if she can't see why you're special.

What Guys Said 2

• Simple... you don't. Her actions are governed by her preferences, same as yours.

• Man if someone has a preference and you don't fit that preference you just have to move on. It's not any different than someone not liking you for a variety of other reasons.