Got my first tattoo anybody else with new ink?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• That doesn't look like a tattoo.

• Why a semi colon?

• When a person uses a semicolon they are choosing not to end the sentence where it could have so it represents a person who thought about ending there life but chose to keep going

• But why'd you want a reminder of a negative time in your life?

Also the tattoo ';' and the meaning behind it just basically shouts 'Hey look at me... I wanted to kill myself but now I want the attention and pity..'

• My tattoo is for me and no one else. My tattoo reminds me how strong I am and how far I've come. I have never wanted pity for anything in my life. Too much shit has happened for that.

• That's deep really makes you think

• what does tattoo for?

• I can't tell exactly what you're asking but I think you're asking about the meaning which is when a person uses a semicolon they are choosing not to end the sentence where it could have so it represents a person who thought about ending there life but chose to keep going

What Girls Said 2

• There's a meaning behind it too, right?
    It looks good, I like it :)

And no, I have none :C

• When a person uses a semicolon they are choosing not to end the sentence where it could have so it represents a person who thought about ending there life but chose to keep going. and thanks!

• mhm I heard about that :)
      no prob ^.^

• I actually really want to get a tattoo but I'm not legal yet so :P

• Even if a parent agrees to sign off on it?

• I got mine on the fleshy part if my collarbone so it wasn't that bad but my mom right before spent 3 hours getting one in her ribs. But ya that'll hurt like a bitch

• Extremely worried :(