Girls, should I come out to my friend?

This is a follow up question to this one http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1720451-straight-girls-how-would-you-feel-if-your-friend-told-you-she-was-bi I feel obligated to come out to someone on coming out day. Her parents are relgious and I'm sure they don't like lgbt people. I known her for about 4 years? I am not sure. We aren't really that close. I have hinted that I was bi in a group chat, I am not sure if she got it or not. A long time after this, I complimented her on her makeup, and she laughed akwardly. I am not sure if I should come out to her or not. My other firend was homophobic and my friend at school will surely tell everyone-she can't keep secerts. So, the first girl I mentioned was the only one. Should I, or should I put it off untill next year?

Coming out day is tommorow and I still don't know what to do.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would come out with someone whom i REALLY trusted and considered a friend, first. especially if she was gonna be the first person to know.

• The first to know were my cousions whom I really trust and that support lgbt.

• ohh, okay. maybe you should "test the waters" to make sure they aren't homophobic or something...
      obv at the end they'd have to understand to stay friends, but just in case

What Girls Said 2

• if you feel comfortable and you need to tell someone, you should tell her. she's your friend. if she's a true friend she'll respect and love you no matter what, if not, then its her loss not yours.

• I think you should if you want to. I think it's not a big deal in this day and age. It doesn't matter what her parents think