Have you ever had surgery?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having suffered two heart attacks, on August 7th this year I had to undergo having life saving open heart surgery for a double bypass operation.

I now thank God that I am still alive, but never again will I ever take anything for granted.

• That's so cool that must've been awesome!

• With a huge scar running right down the centre of my chest and another one running from my knee to my ankle, am sorry to say that I no longer feel attractive or beautiful as you put it.

Thankfully I have the most amazing, caring, loving and understanding husband any woman could ever ask for.. And without him am convinced I wouldbe here today.

I am right now slowly getting ready to go for my two hour physio session, so I really must go for now.. Perhaps we could continue our chat (PM's) a little later or upon my return.

• * I would not be here *

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, 2 surgeries - one to get my tonsils removed, and another one to to remove an overgrown bone in my nose.

What Girls Said 7

• Just wisdom teeth extraction it wasn't that badI got put under for that one and recovery went well. Then I had the bottom of my foot sewn shut because I stepped on glass in a lake and sliced it open, that one had a long general anesthetic needle that was very very painful. Recovery for the stitches was very difficult and painful because it was on my foot I couldn't walk for a long time. But I was very careful with both surgeries and kept the surgery sites clean during recovery so there were no complications or infections.

• i dont think it counts but they called it oral surgery. i had to have my wisdom teeth pulled and a bone graft in my jaw... aside from that nope.
    im very very afraid of surgery, but it it can fix you or save you, its worth it!

• Nope, never.
    The thought of having it scares me :S

• Yes, quite a number of em.

• just oral surgery to remove a tooth. I never had and never will have wisdom teeth *insert evil maniacal laughter*

• Yes. I had the muscle in my eye pulled when I was around 2.

• Nope, never.

What Guys Said 3

• No I have not Ouch I am scared just thinking of it

• I've had my wisdom teeth out.

• Once when I was younger.