Which personality type are you?

So I recently took the Myers Brings Personality Quiz... well...16 personality quiz... and found out I'm an ENFP! And it's crazy at how it's so true and home much I'm actually like that type of person! What personality are you?

My sisters tells me I'm not an extrovert, and that I'm an introvert... maybe around them because they jerks and hateful! They said it didn't make any sense and that it was stupid that I was an extrovert with introverted feelings!

Most Helpful Guy

• LOGICIAN (INTP-T)
    Introverted
    Intuitive
    Thinking
    Prospecting
    Turbulent

"The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history."

The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living

INTPs are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.

www.16personalities.com/intp-strengths-and-weaknesses
    That shit is totally me.. Unfortunately I share a few of those weaknesses too lmao

• I know! It's so crazy! Because reading the ENFP! Is like crazy me! I mean of course there's going to be somethings I'm not... but, it's pretty much spot on! :)

• Yeah it is pretty interesting how it can predict quite a bit about us.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
    Brian Tracy

The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

• funny enough, i recently took the test too. Thanks @theccanyon

Turns out I'm an INFJ, which im told is rare or something. I dunno, but based on the description I was shown of the personality type, i'd say it fits me quite well :)

• I'm consistently 50-50 between I. N. T. P. and I. N. T. J.

• Yeah! I've found something that I feel like I have in common with both ENFP AND INFP... I feel like sometimes I can be more introverted... but, in the description of the ENFP it says I'm the most introverted extrovert.. so you know? Haha.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm an ISFJ :) The boyfriend is an ISTP, his brother's an ISTJ and our best friend is an INFJ. A lot of introverts in our group :P

• Haha! That's cool! It's weird because I'm an extrovert but I have introverted feelings.. I guess I'm just weird.. haha.

• My friend is an ISFJ.

• Well, us ISFJ's are the best :P I've had a few friends before who were ENFP and it's true that our types do seem to get along well.

• ENFP
    Extravert (69%) iNtuitive (9%) Feeling (66%) Perceiving (53%)
    You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (69%)
    You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (9%)
    You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (66%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (53%)

• I think people always change and so personalities as time passes.

In my case, I have been INFP, the mediator. But I can oscilate between INFP and ISFP in the present.

• I'm INTP... :)

• I'm an ENTP aka "the debater" aka "a hella annoying person to be around if you're not into discussing random things" 😅

• ISFJ-T as usual, also known as the Defender. I fit the characteristics, strengths, and weaknesses very well.

• i am ESTP.. the Entrepreneur.. :)

• I'm an INFJ :)

• INFJ (95% on Introverted scale)
    Introverted
    Intuitive
    Feeling
    Judging

This according to the Myers Brings Personality Quiz. I feel Im an ambivert.

• INTJ mainly. But I'm also a bit of an ISTJ and INFJ.

• I'm the ENTJ= "The Commander"... Go figure.

• ISTP fillerrrrrrrrr

• It changes
    I used to be INFJ
    Now it's something else. I forgot.
    INTF? INTJ? Lol can't remember.

• I got INFJ-T "The Advocate" :)

• Same as you ✌