Do guys care if a girl is chubby?

my weight is something I've always been insecure about and I feel thats why I'm always single. Are guys just shallow like that in HS or does it make me ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a girlfriend and she's a bit chubby but I like her still, she's got awesome boobs and a cute face and a great butt and she's also working out to lose the weight and I'm supporting her. don't worry just be clean and fix yourself up like a doll and you'll get a man. Stay positive!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know, I know I'm not a guy but I feel like giving an opinion as a person who works out a lot :)
    so for me personally, because I'm an active person, I'd prefer to be with an active person so I do have my standards for this and I can believe some "fit guys" might think similarly - however apart from those people I'm fairly certain that there are still plenty of guys who don't mind a girl being a little chubby at all plus you're only in HS and not even 18 yet, you probably just haven't met the right one yet ;) hey, I'm 19 and I'm still single, too - we just have to be patient and maybe, if we get to know someone interesting, find the courage to make a move :)

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer chubby

• Chubby? Some guys do, some guys don't. As long as you are healthy or trying to get healthy, then that's what counts to me.

• It depends how well you hold yourself. I love a girl who takes time out of the day to get ready. And I don't mean 3 pounds of make up ready. I also love a girl to be confident and show it. Anything else is trival.

What Girls Said 1

• Some will but some don't mind.