Has anyone considered becoming vegan due to watching Cowspiracy?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand the cruelty in the Meat Industry, and that is why I try to get beef that is organic, and grass fed. That way I knew that the animal had a good life before it ended up on my plate. I am not going to just become a vegetarian, but I rather eat ethical beef instead of industrial beef for these reasons I just listed on here so.

• In other words, you've never seen Cowspiracy. It's about the environmental effects of animal agriculture, nothing to do with cruelty.

• Regardless I am still not going to be a vegetarian. It doesn't work for me so no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen it but I'm an animal lover, I've worked with animals and I've studied animals but I would never be vegan or vegetarian.

What Guys Said 2

• Never seen that, but I'm still gonna eat meat. It'll be very difficult to make me stop eating meat.

• Never watched it, but I'm a vegetarian anyway...

What Girls Said 4

• I was vegan before watching Cowspiracy and I had already done the research about the environmental impact of animal agriculture, but the movie was still amazing. I definitely recommend it.

• I stopped eating meat for a month when I saw Earthlings 😷

• vegans are stupid.

• i don't think i would