What do you think people think of you?

In general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm people find me to be unique I believe. There aren't many people out there like me. I'm kind of a special snowflake and kind of a big deal :p

Most Helpful Girl

• many people assume i'm submissive and weak just because i come off as shy and innocent. i'm actually a dom.

What Guys Said 54

• I'd think they'd think I'm funny, sometimes quiet but not an introvert, thoughtful, caring, honest, genuine

• my friends think im a striver

my classmates think im a silent mystery

my family thinks im great

my instructors/trainers think im a fighter

• I suspect they think I'm creepy. I have what I like to call a 'normal' memory - that is to say, I remember the things people say and do. Most other people tend to not remember much of anything. So, when someone tells me the same story they don't remember telling me three times already and I tell them the ending, they're all like "whoah! what are you stalking me?"

• Don't particularly care. I used to when I was younger, but I know now that you cannot please everyone and that the best thing you can do is be both honest with yourself and with others.

Being yourself and not faking a personality to appease another is the truest sign of respect, for both yourself and others.

• People tend to like me a lot and I am not really sure why. A few people hate me and for that I am not really sure why either. I am not as nice as the former group make out and not as bad as the latter group make out - I guess that makes me normal.

• Some people think I'm obnoxious.

• They think of me like I'm some sort of weird intellectual and a philosopher, but actually, I'm very shy and quiet. :P

• It depends on the way they saw me. I don't think anyone hates me, but people who know me better know that I'm outgoing and people who just have seen me formally or people who didn't talk to me won't think so.

• I feel that I know, beyond a reasonable a doubt, that people think I'm different, and whether it's a good or bad "different" is up to the individual...

• People think I am a well rounded individual, very chatty, makes constant jokes to the point of insanity and enjoys a good cup of hot chocolate.
    They also think I am a therapist while retaining that joking or trivial personality

• The things I've heard from pussies and twig boys is that I look like a self centered douchbag and to be honest I don't really care

• They think I'm the weird guy in the corner.

• I try to be likeable IRL.

• Depends on who you ask I am either an arrogant jerk, a pretty funny guy, a very caring and kind person, the weirdo, a nerd, etc.

• I am:
    The awesome guy that cares and creates a positive atmosphere
    The asshole that acts like a prick
    The guy that tries too hard
    The guy that says it like it is
    The funny guy
    The weird shy guy

All depends on who you ask.

• I've often wondered this. Some probably think I'm an asshole because I'm shy and I don't say too much.

• I really do not care. Most cannot understand my accent, and i tell every woman in my real life that i am gay

• No clue, don't much care either.

• That I am the king.. the one and only. Non funnier and more handsome then me. That is what people think of me lol
    hahah nahhhh im normal.. people are neutral twards me because i am new and didn't do much to get noticed. But mostly nicce people here hehe

• That I'm a chill dude. What do you think of me?

• Probably annoying. :3

• that I'm a tall, weird, creepy dude. I know that's what some friends from my university thought before they knew me better... and they are probably right haha :O

but I'd love to know what most people honestly think about me too...

• Either the shy, nerdy guy who's actually awesome as fuck, or an asshole. :P

• People find me mysterious and unique. It's like I have this magnet that attracts girls. I'm simply approachable because I've been approached like a lot of times in a single day. And I'm crazy too especially when I'm comfortable with people.

• Arrogant and blunt. But I'm not arrogant, just blunt. Oh and for some appearantly I'm a suicide bomber 😕😂

• I have no idea, you never know what others think of you unless they tell you. When people change their opinions change too. Good or bad opinions either way i dont give a rats ass bout em.

• I'm a stupid, annoying ADHD kid

• I have no idea, what do you think of me? XD

• A sore loser cuz i couldnt even score on baby Diana :'(

• Quiet, funny, nerdy, awkward, shy, optimistic, secretly perverted >.>

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 47

• In general? It probably depends on who you ask. Some people think I'm nice and sweet while others probably have more negative views of me. I'm kind of quiet and shy so some people assume that I'm stuck-up or conceited, since I don't talk a lot until I really get to know someone.

• My friends always say that I am their "back bone". The one they go to when they need a good laugh or a shoulder to cry on.
    My boyfriend says I am his "savior" because he was in a very rough stage of his life when I met him and I apparently helped him turn himself around.
    People on here just think I am an asshole for the most part.

• That I'm nice but a huge nerd. I'm an acquired taste lmao

• A lot of people find me as this positive energy pretty much. Always out there to make people smile even if I dont try. I am hilarious to some people, others just dont get me. My friends say I'm super adorable, and a lot of strangers say that too so that's good 😊 this week I've been called genuine, down to earth, adorable, beautiful, gorgeous, humble, hilarious, and more. When I make a joke saying something like "who would like this?" My friends, close or not close, will explode and ask "how could anyone not like you? You're Clara!" And they just make my day. I have a very supportive and uplifting group of friends and I'm so happy to have them 💜

I may not fully believe I am all of those things at some points in time, but I am reminded by all of these wonderful people 💜

• Honestly I've been called a bunch of stuff to my face and I've heard a bunch of shit behind my back. Depending on who you're asking I'm hardworking, nice, fun, chill, funny, cute, and sweet. Someone else may say I'm young, inexperienced, over emotional, yet a good person. Another person may say I'm a psycho bitch who will amount to nothing. Others will say I'm ugly, fat, etc. but at the end of the day I don't care, it's what I think of myself. I think I'm doing alright. Plus who cares what people think? Lol if only they knew what I think of them!

• In general? People like me, a lot. And I'm not sure why because I'm bitchy, sarcastic, and negative 80% of the time.

But there isn't a single person in my life I don't get along with, and I'm actually the ONLY person at my work that everyone likes.

• People I graduated high school with : Innocent, socially awkward, obnoxious

Work: Bitch, bossy, lazy, skillful, resourceful, picky, crazy, OCD, obnoxious (I'm in charge and people don't like people in charge)

Family: Black sheep, smart, pretty, selfish, lazy

Boyfriend/ friends: Selfless, caring, smart, beautify, hard worker, annoying at times, playful /fun loving, mother figure

Obviously it really just depends on who I am with and where I am.

• Innocent, friendly, kind, sweet, innocent, classy, hard working, honourable, intelligent, loyal, kind.

• I really don't know and don't care. I am very selective when it comes to giving a chit.

• It depends on who you ask.

To my close friends, it'd be talkative and annoying cause I love to annoy them with cantonese ahah 😂

Others may think I'm rude, sweet, nice, stuck up etc.

• That I am hispanic!

• IRL most people know me as being quiet and keeping to myself. Some people think that I'm mean and unapproachable because I have resting bitch face.

On here, I guess they think of me as being charismatic.

• They probably think I am shy, awkward, or perhaps "endearing" or a bit "masculine," depending on the day and situation. "Shy" and "introverted" are not necessarily the same thing, though. If I have something important to contribute, I will.

• I can't be confident without someone looking my way.. like not cocky but, if i wear something new or get my hair done. I'm starting to find myself and i get compliments. i just feel like people aren't ready or think I'm showing off. I know guys think I'm immature but I've always stayed away from them , strict mother, so I have no real experience so I focus on having fun. I second guess myself and people can see it. Some use it to their advantage. Simple.

• Meh.. Probably not much.

I know a lot of people in rl have thought i'm stuck up because i don't talk. lol
    I'm just.. very selective with talking. Apparently that's hard to understand.

• most think i am rude.. and mean..

• People think I look like a bitch

• I think people think i'm rude and vain.

but really, I'm just honest with high self-love when others disapprove.

• That I'm bitch, loud, and opinionated

• Hmm...

I've been told I'm brutally honest by friends and family. I'm way too independent (didn't realize this was a problem.. not gonna change though). I always have my guard up. I don't show people I care about that I actually care about them. I'm very passionate. Loyal. Free thinker.

• I think people find me quiet, mysterious, perhaps a bit odd or eccentric, and funny.

Only from what they've told me. That's not really how I see myself at all.

And I feel like some people's opinions are a bit contradicting.

• Hmm, I guess they think I'm on the quiet side, but nice overall. I hope. :P

• Talkative and sociable I guess

• People TELL ME what they think.

*To most guys = I am the "hot" girl or "gold digger" with zero brain or physical ability
    *To most girls = I am "fake" + "ugly" + "too skinny" + "over-rated" + a "slut/whore"

• That I'm a sarcastic bitch who doesn't spare the feelings of others with her smartass comments 😂😂

• That i'm nice, a little weird and maybe a bit reserved.

• Kinda weird. Pretty awesome. 😏

• People think I 'act white'. Whatever tf that means.

• I'm not sure my guess would be cute, short, loud, silly, insane, and the rest not sure. :D

• I don't know, I don't care 😁

• More from Girls
    17