What's the weirdest or scariest dream you had?

I tell mine, One time i had a nightmare that i was going to meet the devil in his physical form, I had to wait like 10 minutes before came round the corner

But when he did, all i saw was a very ugly grotesque midget like hairy dark horrid creature, that closely resembles the hairest woman in the world

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a dream one time that a organization of cult that my brother had joined online wanted to kill him because he wanted out of the group. They hired killers that came to our house, wearing black hoods and long robes. The escape part felt like a movie, we both jumped out of the window because the doors were locked and ran to the car. The end.

What Girls Said 6

• One time I dreamt that there was this giant ass spider in my house so I threw it into the TV and then locked the TV in a cabinet but then somehow the spider mutated into some crazy fucking spider lady with 8 arms and eyes and fangs and shit and was all hairy and fucked up and she came at me and latched onto my neck and I'm flailing and trying to rip her off my neck and I was crying and shit cuz she was a spider and was all kinds of fucked up ugly. Then I woke up to find out I had clawed my neck open in my sleep and there was blood all over my pillow.

• Yeah. In my dream she was on my neck and I was clawing at her face or whatever to try and get her off. I guess I had done that irl too, and scratched my neck open with my nails. My nails are pretty long.

• I hardly ever remember my dreams. But, once when I was young, I dreamed that terrorists came into my house and tried to kill my father in his sleep so I started screaming to wake him up... I had this dream twice in a row which was really creepy.

• I had a nightmare that I was laying in bed and I looked over and saw a scary man was standing in my closet looking all ghostly because the lights were off and I woke up in a panic and whisper screaming "get out of my house!"

• Scariest would be a tie between the drowning dreams and the dreams of losing loved ones.

• My family members being killed. I remember waking up crying :(

• That i was sucking someone's d*ck! He wasn't my boyfriend! And when he cum i turned around and i saw my boyfriend standing behind me. He said so this is what you are doing the whole time! I was screaming saying it wasn't me! I didn't do it! And this dream was scary like hell. It was weird and i really hated it

• Can we keep it clean...

• You asked and i answered! This is what i dreamt of last night and it's weird and scary to me

What Guys Said 3

• I was watching a guy go into a garage and got a glimpse at what was in there And it scared me for some odd reason and next thing I knew I was trying to get into the garage and the guy showed up and started stabbing me that was the most vivid dream I had lately

• It was after reading "The pit and the pendulum " by E A Poe. :-o

• I remember a strange one I had when my cat's kittens died, the oldest made it a month and I became quite attached to it.

I was walking down my street with the kitten laying back in the palm of my hand, then I stopped, it looked at me, and it dried out and became skeletal like the bad guy in Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail, then it crumbled to dust and I woke up.

I usually have dreams like that to mark when I'm over a death.