Help! How do I find this guy?

So i have a crush on a guy that works on a shopping center for a year and people know it but i was never brave enough to tell him because i dont know him that well at all but we were always staring at eachother

Now i don't see him for 2 weeks and i think he's no longer working there.. but i want to know his phone number because i want to know him better. How can i find him? Is it too bad that i ask his workmates?
Don't tell me to quit on him cause that's not in my plans

What Guys Said 2

• Well, what else can you do besides ask his workmates?

• Google him? See if he is on facebook?

• I dont know his name xD

• Ok thanks a lot you really helped me making a decision! :D

• Good. Like I said, better to feel some chagrin than to kick yourself for the rest of your life. And to encourage you, here is a song that demonsrtates that regret: www.lyricsmode.com/.../..._never_recover_from.html
      I occasionally dream about a girl I knew in High School that I lost touch with 30 years on. I think of what might have been, if I had just been more active with my feelings.

What Girls Said 0