Depressed and crying out of nowhere. Help?

Sometimes something hits me and I become really depressed out of nowhere. I see death and sadness everywhere. I can only think about how my parents, my whole family and my cute little dog, who I love so much, will all someday die. And I can't get my mind off of those thoughts when they come. They haunt me like demons. I can't get them out of my head. And I just start crying and I can't stop crying and thinking about it. It's so depressing. What do you think?

- 20 y/o, female

• Normal
    50% (3)43% (3)46% (6)Vote
  • Not totally normal
    50% (3)29% (2)38% (5)Vote
  • Batshit crazy
    0% (0)28% (2)16% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• I have dealt with anxiety and depression most of my life. Something very similar to what you describe happens to me, its like you can't help it, almost like a sadness attack, is the best way to describe it. It helps when I have loved ones to talk to about it. If you haven't yet I recommend seeing a psychologist, and considering medication if they feel it is warranted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand; I went through a phase like that. What I did was focus on my daily tasks and take a breather. I tell myself, "hey they're still alive right now." Why don't I spend some time with it and not be mad at them for some stupid reason?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.