How small are too small? (breasts)?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 14,

I. e you haven't finished puberty and are too young to be worrying about this sort of thing... Seriously... Unless your planning on fucking at 14 ? (Which i highly doubt and hope not)

Though, To answer your question, There isn't a ''Too small'', Though, I can tell you from polls on here, Pretty much the most ''liked'' boob size is a C. Sort of in the middle i guess.

But yeah, You got like 2-4 years before you need to worry about that shit anyway dude.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't think there's such a thing as too small

What Guys Said 13

• I assume that you are meaning too small to be attractive to others. Everybody has there own preferences, so some like them small, some like them large. Some don't really care. For many of us, the sexual part of breasts is fulfilled if the woman enjoys pleasure from them when he stimulates them. Size does not really matter.

• No such thing. This is the female equivalent of penis size worries

• Lol, this guy really thinks that dick size didn't matter.

• @Gommers I'm a lot older than you and have been with way more women than you. Little boy don't you dare question my wisdom

• The wise dont claim wisdom. Keep your damn mouth shut when an intellectual superior is speaking to you.

• No such thing. Lovely little A cups can be a whole lot of fun.

• Small breasts will probably grow, big ones won't shrink that quickly (before they're empty).

• At 19 I had a 19 yo girlfriend who was completely flat chested , like a young boy. That wasn't a turn off.

• When you can't tell if it's a man or a woman, that's small.

• 12 year old boy small is too small, but I'd love with it if I really liked the girl.

• there isn't really such a thing. as long as you have breasts it's fine. sure, if I could choose I'd take a C-D cup, but I don't need that size to have fun with them or to look good ;)

• Well if you catch a 2 pound fish it is usually a good idea to throw them back

• Your 14 chill out lol... they got plenty of growing to do

• breast are breast lol

• As long as they aren't smaller then mine (as a man) then dont worry about it.

• It's almost half and half between guys who like smaller or bigger breasts. Normally for the ones who prefer smaller are A-C cups and those who like bigger C-DD. trust me you are fine

• Anything smaller than A. B cup would be ideal.

What Girls Said 0