• I like pets better than kids...
    21% (12)31% (20)26% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
28|31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Well sure, dress them up like that and get a professional photographer anything will be cute. You ever see a baby when they first pop out? Looks like a potato covered in slime... But some how my 6 week old niece still managed to be absolutely adorable while puking right in my hand. I don't know how they do that

6|3
    0|0
    • Hahaha that sounds cuuute

• Show All
    • I've been told I look like a kitten but I'm a brunette 😂

• @zell0is0my0name I don't know any brunette stereotypes other than the fact that they tend to win the "dumb blonde" jokes.

• Yeah - I think babies are all cute, it is a pity some of them grow up to be assholes - If the world was run by children, it would be a far more maturer place.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6cb6ef2d75.jpg

2|2
    0|0
  • Honestly I think babies look like aliens but I always tell people that they're cute because that's what everyone is supposed to say lmao

5|1
    0|0
  • Some are but being honest there are kids that aren't cute as babies... I was one of them, I was an immensely chubby baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think babies are a necessary evil. I would be okay with having to nurture my own, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to mess with the babies of others. All I can think of is the cries I hear on trains and everywhere else. Sure, it's what kids do, but it's hella annoying.

I voted C).

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't like other people's babies either... Did you know chimpanzees and even primitive humans kill the babies of other tribes...

• Sometimes, but there are plenty of ugly babies. Just google ugly babies if you dont believe me. Also they're just gross, they drool, pee and poop themselves.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think my kids are. And my littlest one is adorable.

1|1
    0|0
  • Babies are super cute!!! That being said, I don't want one any day soon 😉

2|0
    0|1
  • check out this equation!

me+unknown brown eyes brunette=this prince

http://i59.tinypic.com/990zd5.jpg
    +
    http://i58.tinypic.com/jkymj4.jpg
    =
    http://i57.tinypic.com/2ekjgg0.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Babies aren't cute when they're screaming in your ears.

4|0
    0|0
  • @missnowhere when fo u wanna start a bew life with meh and start reproducing sum Latviasian?
    @cinderelli perhaps sum Pakiasian? What chall think babez?

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • their cute when they don't drool, scream, poop, eat random things. So they are cute for about 10 seconds lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand kids, especially babies. The only reason I want one, is to continue my family name. Sorry

2|0
    3|0
  • They are meant to be cute so they get taken care of

1|1
    0|0
  • sure when you are looking at pictures they are adorable, but in real life they are a pain in the ass

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't really think babies are cute but I care for them so yeah there's that.

1|0
    0|0
  • There cute some times

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure they are

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute babies are cute. I've seen some fuck ugly babies though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to bite on those chubby cheeks :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to bite babies but no its wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • I was very cute as baby you know...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, both human and animal babies are cute.
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...nny-19899156-640-507.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I want babies someday so. <3.

1|0
    0|0
  • Babies are the cutest; cute itself means baby-like. I still remember your profile pic with your little cousins -- that was cute. Here are some cuties (cute baby dolls) -- http://www.camilleallen.com/camille_allen3.htm

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute but very deceptive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like how they poop themselves and can't wipe their own butts

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems @cl_517 wants to be a moomy : D

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit, 30 gay men on this site... Didn't realize the number would be that high.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 27