Can I actually make my facebook profile private?

Lately my bfs sis has been stalking my fb profile ( we aren't friends on it) i didn't understand how she saw my stuff so I went on my friends moms fb profile & looked at my fb to see how mine looked to the public since she isn't my friend on there & i was able to see all my pictures and a few picture posts.. I got really mad because i edited each pictures privacy to friends only (thats what it says ) but its not its public ! So how do i get more privacy? or is there no way? Can i use strict filtering or does that only work with messages?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can make it private for friends only and yes they can still message you

• I've done that but my pictures are still visible to the public i have no idea why i edit each post too to " friends only"

• Keep working on it check everything I did this 2 years ago I forgot how so I can't break it down for you. I did it but just keep working and you can make it all private for non friends. But your main cover photo will always show though

Most Helpful Girl

• They can probably see it because you've made the posts visible to friends of friends. You need to make it friends only.

What Guys Said 1

• You can make certain things viewable to certain people, and I THINK you can make your entire profile private, though I could be wrong. You'd have to be friends with them to see it

What Girls Said 1

• Did you somehow clicked "friends of friends"?