My gf's neighbour caught us having sex and told me that will inform police,,.. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• This so-called 'Neighbor' sounds nosy and with plenty of time on his or her hands, getting their own underhand Hand in your own cookie jar here, @ETHANHUNTX
    I don't know how This could have happened but don't pay Curious George no mind. You didn't say how old your girlfriend was, and to put this to bed, it would be His word against your word, No matter the matter, where the cops as they stood there eating a donut, would say "Have a nice day."
    Good luck, Next time try to be more out of Sight so he or she can See out of mind as well. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it inside your house? Is she underage?

What Girls Said 5

• "Uh yeah, hello? 911? I'd like to report two people having sex here. Yeah, the works. Sorry? Oh, um, I think they're in doggy style right now. What? No, nobody is getting hurt, they're just having sex. Hello? HELLO?"

• Where were you having sex? Is your girlfriend a minor/ is she older and you're a minor? There are a lot of unanswered questions, man. But if you were just doing it on your own property then let them call the police. They'd laugh in your neighbor's face.

• Why is this illegal? Is she a child?

• There's fuck all this neighbour can do unless it was in a public place or the girl was underage. If you were in your gf's home then this neighbour needs to be reported for being a peeping tom.

• Unless she's underage, there's really nothing that the cops can do.

What Guys Said 3

• Becuse sex is a crime

• Well if she is under aged then you are fucked

• WTF my girlfriend never had sex with me