Am I normal for doing this?

I'm 15, but often find my self enjoying programs or activities designed for children as young as preschoolers; for example the channel cbeebies has a number of programs I find myself waiting for them to start, and then I will watch them completely focused on the program.
Does anyone know if there could be a reason I enjoy acting like this? Or am I completely abnormal?

I've included a poll but would prefer opinions

• Normal
  • Weird

Most Helpful Guy

• I still watch some of this type of things :) may be it's connected to good memories in our sup conscious

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal. You find comfort in nostalgia and the innocence of childrens' television. I am like that too sometimes. I remember when I was 17, my mom used to have a daycare for toddlers at home. They would watch Nick and Disney Jr, and sometimes I would watch with them. It was calming and enjoyable. We all remember what it was like to be a child, and that part of us will always be there for us and can be tapped into by watching shows like that. Enjoy :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I am 23 and I watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You are not weird.

• It seems strange to me, but whatever floats your boat. :)

• I'm 26, and still watch Disney channel. There's no problem with that, a little unconventional but, there's nothing wrong with what you LIKE

What Girls Said 2

• Totally normal. I love cartoons and watching Disney movies. Nothing wrong with that.

• it probably stirs up good memories for you