Who else hates my little pony?

Brony.. Bronyettes just no don't.. no

Who else hates my little pony?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a proud anti-brony, it is my duty to be mean to all bronies.

May hatred triumph over love~

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 11

• hate MLP? hell naw!!!
    I LOVE MLP <3 <3
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest</a>

• No strong feelings either way.
    It's for kids.

• I don't hate it, I dislike how some of the fandom acts. (Mostly the males of the fandom) That's why I got out of it.

• Are you really so insecure that you have to publicly make a post about this?

"Moooom! They like something that I don't like! Make them stop!"

This is really childish behavior.

Besides, the show got a remake in 2010, it's not the same junk as it was in the 70's. You probably didn't even know this.

• I did actually. I'm not insecure over a TV show I just wanted to be reassured some gaggers have better taste🌝

• @Marshmellowking the post screams "insecure" to me, especially because all of your comments contain some sort of derogatory statement. Someone who is secure in their preferences wouldn't care.

People who watch Pokemon or Adventure Time don't get the same stigma, even though it's literally the exact same thing (a kid's show which is also suitable for adults). Had MLP been named anything else I'm sure it wouldn't be judged as harshly.

• No not really I'm not insecure I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere and wanted to know if others felt this way everybody has a right to questioning what people like and dislike PS its not the name but at all that bothers me.

• I love my little pony

• oh helll no!

• My best friend is a bronette and she's really nice. I wouldn't judge so fast if I were you.

• I don't judge the people I judge the show I really just hate it. I didn't say I hate people who watch the show

• Then why do you say 'Brony.. Bronyettes just no don't.. no'? You're hating on the people here.

• @Kirah its the fandome not the people in general

• I dislike the show because of its stupidity but I like the design of the ponies a lot. They all look cutesy with the big cartoon eyes.

• i've only seen like 1 episode... it's ok

• It's a children's show, I have no reason to hate it. Bronys are weird, but that doesn't make My little pony a horrid thing.

• I don't go into fandoms, because they (the people) can be really embarrassing. However, the show itself is cute and the animation style is nice. I don't watch the show, but I've seen it on here and there.