I feel like im having my midlife crisis?

I feel like I im having my midlife crisis in a way. Im having problems enjoying being young and afraid i'll be unhappy throughout all my youth.

Since the beginning of high school I always felt like I I can't really be content or happy with my life and myself without a boyfriend. I Just wanted, and still, so want to be loved and adored by someone and that someone would be someone I would love too. I still have problems not thinking its something wrong with me since no guy, that I want, wants to date me.

I also have problems deling with the fact that Im not really good at anything. I dont have a a best friend, im terrible with money and I Just feel like a failure and I dont know what to do with my life.

Anyone that has been in my situation that can tell me if there is any light at the end of the tunnel? I dont want to waste ly life being miserable all the time

Most Helpful Guy

• You can correct the issue with money; learn and educate yourself in finance. What are you really passionate about? Focus on that passion and be good at that. You also need to be okay or content or happy at being alone. When you no longer fear being alone, you won't feel that irrational pressure to find a person. You are free; you can choose to be in a relationship, but it's not the end of the world when that person rejects you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop telling yourself that you are miserable, tell me how that is going to help? The only person who can change you is yourself. YOU decide in which direction your life is heading to. You don't have a best friend? Then go out and make new friends! You're terrible with money - then make a change! Start saving, start reading about economy or learn how to value money. It is okay to not know what to do with your life, I'm nineteen and I feel exactly the same way. You have your whole life in front of you so don't ruin your youth by worrying because that is how you ruin it. I used to be terrible with money too, I don't even want to know how much I've spent this year and it caused me great anxiety. My dad decided to stop giving me money and I had to work my ass off for it instead so I learned the hard way. How else was I supposed to be able do the the things I enjoy? You don't need a guy to make you feel any less lost. You will find love one day there is no need to rush it.
    YES there is light at the end of the tunnel. My life has been miserable but I learned the I need to grow the fuck up and learn how to love myself.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0