Are humans the worst thing to happen to Earth?

If an animal kills a human, it's usually because they feel threatened or for food, not because they want to wear your skin or sell your body parts as trinkets or use them for show. Air pollution, pacific garbage patch, man made climate change, and the list goes on and on. Whatever happens to Earth, we caused it ourselves, I won't feel bad for my descendants when they're starving, don't have water or the Earth is nigh uninhabitable, yours either.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes thanks to their stupidity and selfishness.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason your descendants might be starving is because of the things you, me and the rest of the world is currently doing. Our descendants might actually smarten up and try to fix what we have broken but perhaps it's to late for them, and they will starve.

It doesn't mean that it's their fault or we should abandon responsibility for what we do today and feel no sympathy for those who later will suffer because of our current ignorance or apathy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• In a simple answer, that contains many, many factors, and stats, and moral reasons... yes; and the fact that we are now trying to rectify all the things we have done (albeit, terribly), does not change that fact.
    Yes, yes we are. We are selfish, arrogant, greedy, and usually act without properly studying the possible consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though we have fucked up our on planet.. There has been animals thriving because of people thrown out food and the edge of buildings (obviously gonna be a lot more then that)

Either way.. Earths gonma fuck us humans up or we are gonna fuck eachother up anyway because we have a sh** ton of hate towards thin air haha we gonna kill eachother

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yes... But trust me even though we have intoxicated this nature and when 💩 comes back at us in the end they will find a new way to fix it...

0|0
    0|0
    • By making it worse

• Well that will be their solution and it is a dot dot dot... For you...