If you were rich and famous what kind of aj impact would you want to make on the world?

Like donating, or starting a non profit organization etc

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding I'm not one of those flashy humanitarians that toot their own horn. After going on a "humanitarian" trip to Africa and seeing the hypocrisy and idiocy of these people I am not sending my money to any organizations. Just an example, we were in an incredibly poor section of Africa during the rainy season, and we were distributing blankets as well as treats like chocolate to young children in a village. They were cold, and damp, and miserable but we couldnt give them the stuff. Even though the truck with the blankets and food was there, we had to wait until the cameras arrived to video tape us handing out blankets. That is despicable, whats worse is the cameramen then took the poorest, most destitute looking African kids out of the crowd to take pictures of them to show people back home how we helped the Africans. That is so freaking stupid, they cared more about the people back home then they did the African kids. Its all a show, and they aren't getting any of my money. If I got rich I would do what I wanted with my money. If I chose to help people, you certainly would never hear of it because I help people out of the goodness of my heart, not because I am a big showboat who cares what other people think of me. Most nonprofits are so corrupt, I wouldn't want my money going to that, and I wouldn't want to be on my death bed worrying about some moron embezzling money out of my organization, or turning it into the very hypocritical thing that I despise. I would spend all my money in my lifetime and die a poor man, that way I wouldn't have an organization that goes on to turn into some corrupt thing, that is using my money for what I didn't intend it to be used for.

• Damn... MHO right there. But what you wrote really made me sick. The should not care what the west thinks, they should care what those kids NEED. Who cares about media, 70% is lies. I feel bad for these kids and if i was ligetimently crazy rich i would help them. Sucks what this world has come to today. it's all about money

Most Helpful Girl

• Donations and non-profits don't do shit for poor people long term. Capitalism is the only true cure for poverty.
    I'd make myself as hot as money can make a woman and then marry some rich dude with some morals, who got rich on his own and actually knows how to handle money and invest it well.
    Then I'd ask him to use my money on my behalf to help others by creating jobs. Once my cash generates a lot of extra income and starts to grow, I'd take on the task of donating and "helping people".

Just handing my money out doesn't seem like much of a plan on its own.

What Guys Said 7

• I would start an animal welfare organisation! :)

• I would built an Island + resort especially for rich lovers and celebrity to spend time in.. Will mean a lot of money then transform that Island underground into a secret associations base to and start my league of agents, 'the love candles' and go hunting the dirty secrets around the world! You can guess the resst

• MORE RACE TTRACKSS!!! MORE FASTER CARS!!!

...

I would start a foundation to help kids and families in need. I would also build a track track and profits could go to my organization. I would also buy a nice house and my dream cars :)

• I would start the get rich of spoiled brats non profit organization. hopefully there would be a law passed where it limits their spending to like 10,000 a month instead of like 100,000.

• I'd just be another rich egotistical famous cunt driving an over priced sports car tbh :(

• Build a park with minihouses for the homeless to sleep

• helping out people in developing countries to get jobs
    helping the poor people and the childrens in developing countries to get an education

What Girls Said 4

• I would like to work for my country, use my money to build the houses of the poor villagers who barely sleep under the roof when it snows outside. Help developing the educational system that is falling apart. I wouldn't want to be a politician, because our politicians are filthy and vicious for the most part, don't want to be part of this. I would renovate my little city.
    I would donate for cancer research because I would like to be an Oncologist researcher.

• first i will enjoy my money
    i would like to help sick or poor people too
    a lot of good things to do when you have money

• I'd be a spokesperson for and donate to all the causes I care about.

• Well, I already donate money to charities and volunteer time at places (like soup kitchen during the holidays, animal shelters, children's hospitals, and retirement homes).

If I was "rich", I would like to start my own fund and organization helping others. I'm just not sure yet which would be best to help first. There are so many good causes it's difficult to narrow it to one, but I would do as much research as I can, or hire a team to come up with great solutions.