So someone I know died in a car accident from texting and driving?

Her car went into a river and I definitely could have stopped my car to save her but I knew she was texting and driving because I saw her right before she spun out of control after hitting a block of wood that was on the road Aafter a truck had dropped it.

I ultimately chose to keep driving because I have no sympathy for people who text and drive. What would you have done?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! I hope you are trolling!

• The saddest part is I'm not

• At least you know that that is very sad.
      Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you shouldn't help them when it is a life or death issue especially that you know her. I don't know what were you thinking. Will that stop people from texting while driving? At least if she'd lived, she would learn her lesson and advise people to not do that. I hope you are regretting it deep inside you, and that is why you are posting this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus christ dude, wtf? whats wrong with u? u better be trolling

What Girls Said 5

• Although this story doesn't sound like it has any semblance of truth to it, I'll still give it my answer.
    I would've still stopped to save her. Yes, what she was doing was very wrong and I am also disgusted by texting and driving. However, I couldn't have just left her there to die. She could've (and most likely would've) learned from her mistake, and even when people do things like that, they don't deserve to be left to die.

• The irony being that you are several orders of magnitude worse than anyone texting behind the wheel, assuming you're not trolling.

• I would send your ass to jail.

• I hope you're trolling cause you're an awful person.

• I personally would have stopped and tried to save her, but if she continued to text and drive and got into an accident later on where I wasn't around, then it would be her own fault for her decision to keep doing it.

What Guys Said 2

• I wonder if a 5year old would believe this story!!

• Clearly, you are related to the late Ted Kennedy.