Do you say offensive things without noticing?

i literally call everyone a cunt like people say bro and shit I don't know why

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally if I didn't know you it'd be a fight due to that being a word I don't tolerate it's foul
    But it may just be you I do that to friends and random people

Female friends depends the level of friendship

Boobookittyfck, amazon princess, little beezy, sweetness, love : this is my ride n cry smoke n fly sniff but did you die? Partner in crime This beezy weasled her way into my heart and knows shyt that can later be used as arsenal to back stab me if she feels it's necessary and vice verse
    (yes we use to literally describe r friendship that way)

Whore, slut, Beezy: I'll party with them and know this may or may not come back to me later. They may be a little to out their but that's them Their kewl people

Run around Sue : how I describe a girl most guys call a slut but I feel isn't one she just likes D n hasn't found the right one

By their name: I don't know you like that, and may not be trying to know you like that. your a associate of a friend and I'll be respectful unless you give me reason not to

As for guys

Dork , nerd , blockhead , Love, sweetness, : the guy Im with on a emotional level

sperm doaner, bastard, unclefcker, basehead, beligerent asshole, morose muthfcker : these would be male friends who see me as having a penis im one of the guys they let me rip on them and ask me advice about shyt they can't with eachother and r semi over protective of me

Asshole- just someone in the group I don't care for
    Dickless b!+€h - a guy who fcked over one of my main females
    Irrelevant -don't understand why their here , and the feeling is mutual

Most Helpful Guy

• More like sounding like a cocky sob.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm an asshole. I know it and I embrace it. I don't set out to deliberately hurt someone with my remarks, I just tell it like it is, and I guess if ya got a problem with that... whatever, bring it to my attention and I'll try to curb my bluntness if you can't handle it, but I speak truth always, and not everyone can handle the truth, as it tends to hurt sometimes

• happened once or twice... i felt really embarassed

• All the time, it's probably why I'm not very likable lol.

• Not offensive, but I definitely have a tendency to say things others find questionable or disturbing.

• No- I honestly try my best not to say things I don't mean that may offend someone.

• Yeah, sometimes

• No, if I say something offensive I'm fully aware that I said it and I really know how to hit someone where it hurts... It's something I've been holding back and just finally had to come out I don't intentionally want to hurt someone like that but you have to say what you need to say.

• I agree... it's all about "tact"or "it's all in how you say it", I lack tact sometimes, I apologize in advance

• I don't think that's really on mate. Clearly you do know people find that offensive or you wouldn't be asking that question

Until I was around 16 I didn't realise that the word 'tranny' was offensive, and I feel bad that I used to say it now. Self harm jokes as well I used to laugh at in my early teens which was horrible of me.

I think sometimes people are just ignorant and need to learn why they shouldn't say/ support certain things

• you're literally like me how long did it take u to change

• Well, I can remember before I was 16 I didn't really know anything about trans people and what they go through, and once I started to learn I realised how offensive slurs against them are and felt embarrassed that I ever thought it was okay to say them.

Things to do with self harm were quite often joked about when I was like 13/14 because emo music and style was a big trend at the time and unfortunately what came with that was sort of glorifying mental illness and self injury, which people responded to by lumping those things in with the emo subculture as a 'silly teen trend'. When I actually learned about mental illness and people who are addicted to harming themselves I obviously stopped being so callous. I'd say I was about 15.

Everyone makes mistakes and does problematic things, especially when they're young. But it's important to really try and consider how what you say and do affects other people and educate yourself about why some things aren't okay

• No, that hasn't happened to me.

What Guys Said 4

• No one cares, only losers do. If your hot, u can say or do whatever u want as long as it isn't to excessive.

• I dont really care if my words offend people

• I say things i try to say in my head outloud

like if i see a cute girl walk by i might go
    "damn she's cute"

then she would turn around and say thank you or smile

• I used to until I got punched