What's your nationality? What nationality are you attracted to?

im attracted to people from Colombia , Dominican republic and cuba is that weird? Lol

What ethnicity/nationality or race are you more attracted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Spanish and I'm more attracted to American women, though I do not reject other nationalities, the reason why I'm more attracted to American women is because of their culture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am American and attracted to American, British, Scottish, Irish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Belgian, German, Spanish, French, Canadian, Korean, and Japanese. There could be more I am attracted to, but those are just the ones I've dated or know (like friends, and I like them). I dated a guy that was half Scottish, half Chinese but born in London, so he had black hair, green eyes and a British accent. He was very attractive to me.

Race doesn't matter to me, but culture kind of does. If it's something new and not extreme, I would be open to it.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm Irish, I tend to like Japanese, Korean or Chinese women more although i'm essentially shortening my list to these three as opposed to naming a lot of Asia. Even then it's just a preference, i'd date anyone from anywhere if i'm attracted to them.

• German and I am most attracted to white, latin and arab girls. Blacks and Asians don't do too much for me for the rare exceptions. The nationality doesn't matter at all though.

• I am a New Zealander and I am attracted to any nationality.

• Belgian.
    Attracted to any nationality.

• Nationality: American
    Ethnicity: Puerto Rican, Cuban, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, and Hebrew

I love all races, but my number favorite would have to be mixed. Mixed girls are a HUGE weakness of mine.

• I'm from the United States of America, and I like other United Statesicans, mostly because 99% of the people I've met were born/grew up here.

• i´m german and i don´t care. i´m only slightly biased towards turkish and eastern european/russian chicks.

• Arab... Arab & Latin.

• I'm a mutt from Alaska, lol, and I'm attracted to black women.

• I'm Chinese, I'm most attracted to Japanese, Chinese or Korean if they have a good sense of fashion (cute with a bit of sexy) or any woman of any race with strong but soft facial features.

• What a stupid thing to be attracted to. Any ethnicity could be born in Colombia, so do you have like a 6th sense or something to scope out those who were born in Colombia? Geez.

• I have no preference based on nationality

• Hmm never really thought about it... I think for me it's their personality that draws me to any woman. But if I had to say I guess Black Women and Caucasians recently.

• Italian, Irish and Finnish. Have a thing for Scandanavian type women ever since I went to a FinnFest and saw nothing but tall skinny blonde women everywhere.

• Lebanese attracted to arabic girls :)

• I'm from Luxembourg and I don't care about the nationality of my partner... ;)

• Most attractive is Hispanic...

But there's lots of attractive girls from everywhere...

• Are you talking about ethnicity or are you specifically talking about nationality?

• It could be either tbh yeah I had to be more specific lol

• I haven't actually seen a Serbian girl in person other than tv but they are really pretty 😨

• Neither have I, but I've seen a lot of them in fetish porn and they're like the most beautiful goddesses I've ever seen :O lol

• Croatian.. attracted to any girl that breathes and is above 18 lol

• No Nationality preference so yeah there is my two cents for your question so. :D.

• Turkish.
    Attracted to blacks and half bloods

• I'm Portuguese and i don't care about the nationality, i care about the person.

• White girls 😅😂

• Im portuguese. I'm not attracted to a specific nationality but I love half black / half white girls

• I'm chinese and I'm attracted to filipinas, latinas and some Caucasians. I'm really attracted to bronze/light brown skinned girls, some pale chicks. Girls legs look so damn :) with a tan

What Girls Said 13

• My nationality is American although I am Brazilian, Afro-Brazilian, French, and Japanese.

• Woahhhh that's so cool ☺️😨😨😨

• I'm not attracted to any particular nationality. By the way, nationality is defined according to which nation you were born in. So if there is a Cuban guy who was not born in Cuba, then he cannot claim Cuban nationality.

• lol, thanks ;)

• I'm dual nationality Irish/German & I'm pretty much indifferent about nationality, it's more like if I like you I like you for me and once I like you, anything else doesn't matter 😜

• Tunisian, not attracted to a particular nationality, but I like Mediterranean guys, Tall, dark, brown eyes and hair, and a nice beard.

• Kiwi as bro, I like all types XD

• I'm chinese and I like black guys, mixed black guys, and middle eastern guys.

• I am an Indian but have no idea which nationality I am attracted to. May be nationality of book worms xD xD xD xD

• I am bolivian (latin) and I dont know lol I dont really care about nationalities, there is good looking people everywhere haha but I must say I was impressed with australians haha, they are very attractive xD

• I'm mixed Asian and white, and I'm attracted to any race. I tend to find Italians/Hispanics/ mixed raced guys the most attractive though.

• I'm Latina and I'm attracted to Latino guys.

• i'm American
    physically, i'm generally attracted to guys with dark hair, dark eyes, and tanned skin

• arab , im attracted to Asian (japenese, korean and chinese) or white men

• I'm Belgian, Holland and Black. I'm attracted to white guys.

• I am south African and i am attracted to any nationality that will take me. Haha (just kidding)