How much does it hurt if stabbed by knife in stomach? And is it possible to be alive after it? Please tell. I want to get information. Thanks?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you get properly cleaned, sewed up and medicated, you will survive. but it will be a nasty, expensive healing process. i don´t know how much it hurt´s though. not gonna try.

• Thank you

• i said, i had to inject myself with thrombosis shots XD does that count? but now it´s gone. is that some kind of "illegal" or "bad" thing? XD

• Yes I've read your that reply but I don't know why that get deleted. What's illegal or bad in that? :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I get stapped in the stomach every month and I am still alive.

• Stappwd means?

• Girl don't say that you don't know lol. That monthly thing hurts like a knife stab. 😭😵

• Oh now I got it. Yes my sister it hurts a lot just like knife stab. My periods are also so painful. Take care sister.

What Guys Said 6

• Its sucks.

A lot.

And short of a stab perforating the heart, brain, kidneys, or lungs, it is easily survivable. Unless it goes septic (which can vary between 1-8 hours, depending on the nature of the injury), in which case its something of a craps-shoot.

If you want more information, start googling medical info on stab wounds.

• Thank you

• Sorry she said every month not daily

• I am sorry to know that :( Get well soon

• It hurts like hell, maybe not right away because of the adrenaline rush during the fight, but after that goes away...

And you can make it out alive wether or not vital organs were stabbed

• Thank you

• Sorry she said every month not daily

• like doctors, they know where to cut too, surgery

• I would guess it hurts a lot, but with today medical advances you will likely live.

• Lol who you want to stab?

• No one
      I want that no one in this planet experience this pain or any pain. May all be happy and healthy. May God bless.

• Wanna test it?

• Yes lol :D

• Why?

• Sorry brother I will not stab you and I can never stab anyone I can not even think to stab anyone.

• Bruh...
    Don't do it. Seriously. Self mutilation is messed up.

What Girls Said 3

• This sounds shady...

• Why the hell? O. o

• You stay away from me.

• Why?

• I know kick boxing, I'll knock that knife out of your hands, you crazy woman.

• But I have not any knife in my hands