How to shave my chin without getting slaughtered everytime I try to do?

Chin’s ma most difficult area when it comes to shavin…. fuck I always get cut there and it’s been years since it started happenin…I tried different kind of razors but I still get cut 95% everytime I make an attempt….

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not experienced in shaving my beard lol but when I shave my legs I always make sure my legs are completely covered in sope, shave the opposite way to the direction the hair is growing and shave gently.

Most Helpful Guy

• Excuse me if you've tried this. Do you soak the whiskers with a hot towel first? Give it five full minutes as hot as you can comfortably stand.

What Girls Said 2

• I would invest in a good razor.

I would buy a good shaving cream.

And I would pull the skin a little to make everything smooth. For example, when I'm shaving my knee I bend it and pull the skin a little to make it as smooth as possible.

• i do but...

• optimistic? ah well... anyway... even if most people said it's ok... i dislike "scruffy look" so it's not an option for me... :|

• Yeah, that it didn't look so bad. :)

I hope you find a remedy for your chin woes.

• maybe you should try a barber.

Somehow this reminds me of Sweeney Todd haha

• indeed... but i'm not so rich to afford shavin sessions on a barber... note i shave on a daily basis...

i really wish i couldn't grow facial hair... a waste of money + i have literally fucked ma face wid so many cuts all over those years since i started...

• isn't it ironic?

i've seen Asian guys complainin for their lack of facial hair... but i often think "those lucky bastards don't even have to pay a single cent for shavin foam"...

• I guess so

What Guys Said 5

• Get an electric razor. I have never been cut by one of those. :-)

• Maybe try and electric razor lol, that's what I use or a straight razor lol.

• Put shaving cream on and only shave in one direction (pulling down). Or even easier just grow out the beard

• "Or even easier just grow out the beard"

^no way... i'd look like a fuckin goat...

• I do it gently even though it takes a bit longer.
    I usually don't get cut as a result.

• but if i do it gently those few hairs remained won't get away...

• It's all about applying the right amount of pressure.
      You have to figure out what works for you.

I can't come to the UK and show a grown man how to shave now, can I?

• get a better razor, i think