Cute pussy? Means what?

What does it mean when your boyfriend tells you, you have a cute pussy?

ifnhe uses the word cute, doesn't it somewhat imply he doesn't like it so much?
Like whenyou see a little ugly kid or a little ugly pet, you say "oh it's cute" rather than being rude... Instead if another word?

• Yes usually cute stands in, to no be rude and say something unpleasant.
  • No. Calling a Pusey cute, means he likes it (but he's seen better, or else he wouldn't have used "cute" to describe it. )

Most Helpful Guy

• ?
    No it means its attractive.. but its not a part of a girls anatomy you can generally get too discriptive with... because whatever you say there's a good chance of it being taken the wrong way... and 'cute' is safe.

What Guys Said 1

• You have a GODLY pussy. All I can think of now is WORSHIPPING this pussy. It's the best thing I've ever seen BY FAR... I will do my best to SERVE your pussy. They should make a SCULPTURE out of your pussy. Your pussy deserves the UTMOST praise and HIGHEST recognition!!

Calling it cute is an understatement... almost a disgrace. I would never call it cute!

• You're referring to pussies in general.. like i know straight guys like pussy.
      but rather i'm talkin about when you specifically see a certain pussy of someone, and call it cute, as oppose to another name.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he means that it looks pretty and fresh