As a child did you believe that everybody in this world is good?

I believed that until I was 9 years old and then my entire world collapsed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes hahahaha (:

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I probably did. Now, after constant experiences that are the same there is one group of people I don't trust one bit. I will not say who just that I don't trust them.

• No, I never believed that everyone in the world is good.

• I used to think the world used to be in black and white... Didn't realize till after that is was just cameras that couldn't detect colour...

• honestly?, no. i mean, the world would be so much easier and better place if everyone was helpful and etc...

What Girls Said 5

• no I've never thought that.

• No LOL my father has always been an asshole so I knew that not all humans are good

• No lol, I pretty much hated everyone apart from my family and my childminder. Apparently for my grandmother it was a pretty regular thing that she'd have to apologise to anyone she introduced me to because my opening statement would be to tell them that I hated them, and people in general, and only liked animals. She does tell it as a kind of touching story though that I was a very angry child so she was always sort of waiting for me to say the inevitable 'I hate you' to her, but I never did

• No i did not

• No. My parents always warned me about kidnappers and thieves. And i wasn't allowed to accept sweets from strangers.