Why do people judge me?

Yeah so I am like super different from everybody else. I love the outsiders and even sometimes I use their terms. Like soc or greaser. I wear blue jean jackets abd wear converse. I call myself a greaser. People usually think I am shy and quiet but really that's only a part of my personality and I only act like that around people I don't know. People usually I am pretty sure talk about me being weird, fat, ugly, etc. Even though I am better looking than anybody else, too, I find myself still stuck in my confusing relationship with my best friend who I think I love. Maybe. People would actually like me if they got to know me but uh no they wouldn't even approach me. I don't honestly care if they like decor not I just want to know why of all people do they pick me to be labeled as the person who every body should mess with all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things:

1) people are always afraid of what's different
    2) when we point fingers they is always three pointing back

Most Helpful Girl

• Well trust me I'm a big fan of the outsiders so I understand. Sometimes, I know this sounds harsh, ya gotta keep your obsessions to yourself because people will see you as different and dislike you for it. Think about it why does the white Lion always get killed in the pride, because its different and its a threat. As modern as we are we still think on a primal level.

What Guys Said 3

• People judge as a part of human nature. If you are different than the norm you will have to get used to it and simply not care.

• You are thirteen, what you are performing right now is ego masturbation.

• People are stupid

What Girls Said 0