Can we figure out your personality based on what you hate (quiz)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/sammccarty10/can-we-figure-out-your-personality-based-on-what-you-hate

My results:

A stubborn intellectual

Can we figure out your personality based on what you hate(quiz)?

When you express hatred, it comes from a place of intellectual frustration and the belief that the world should make sense. There is nothing worse than people and things that waste your time and rational energy.

You are remarkably smart, but more than that, you are adept at analyzing and understanding situations and people. More than anything, you are concerned with understanding the world around you and grasping its ideas and functions. You should continue making thoughtful choices and the world will follow your lead!

Most Helpful Guy

• can't finish the quiz cause I am stuck on "Which celebrity do you most loathe". Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are both options :(

• I picked Kanye West, because I don't listen to rap and because of the way he treats women. But I also hate Paris Hilton, for her whole attitude.

• you're welcome! did you do the test after all?

• Haha yup! I did it the first time but I forgot what I got xD so I just did it again.
      A misunderstood people person
      The things you hate reflect someone who understands social graces and feels frustration when people don't conform to them. Why is it so hard for the world to just behave appropriately?

You are a relaxed extrovert who has no trouble getting along in social situations. People naturally gravitate towards you, which is great for you because you are at your best in big groups. Keep being a loving socializer, and people will begin to learn from your butterfly-like qualities.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• A stubborn intellectual
    A4x6/iStock

• It was F-Ing right, according to the test I'm a person who hates to be bored and just wants to spend life ammused

• I wished they'd had an option where I could choose 'All' for which celebrities I hated.

Stubborn Intellectual, and proud of it!

What Girls Said 10

• A judgmental evaluator

Your hate is the object of what you see as wasted intellectual energy. You think the world should be engaged in loftier things than pop culture and other limited ideas.

You are first and foremost always in the process of pondering an event, idea, or person. Sometimes you get caught daydreaming, but most of the time you are in the process of creating something in your mind. Keep ruminating like you should, the world will hopefully be more thoughtful one day!

So... I sit around and judge people for being idiots? Yup, basically!

• lol! by the description you also sound like a person who uses her imagination to create things as well

• Stubborn Intellectual

• (Yes, I can see this)
    A not easily amused cynic

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42bb-8cab-9f53589f98e8.jpg
    You tend to look at the world while standing aside and making jokes about it. You tend to hate people and things that unjustly soak up attention and bore you. Lackluster un-amusing things have no value to you.

As far as you're concerned, the world should be fun and enjoyable at all times. You do your best to entertain those in your surroundings at all times and make things generally more enjoyable. Sometimes your wish to entertain turns to harsh cynicism, but hey, most times, it's still funny.

• I didn't get that one. so in short you 're cynic about serious and boring matters to make them sound more fun?

• A Frustrated Idealist... Yeah, that's pretty accurate actually. :O
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...463a-9d1e-fb3eb3f5f3c9.jpg

• A stubborn intellectual
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f3c-8df8-413f8d6c6a6c.jpg

When it came to my most hated celebrity I had a hard time picking between Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Taylor Swift. At the end I ended up picking Taylor Swift because she ended up infuriating me the most. xD

• Hehe many people have trouble with this question. I couldn't decide between Paris Hilton and Kanye West, but I finally picked the second one.

• A not easily amused cynic

• I got the same result as you, Stubborn Intellectual. I would have picked more options for certain questions and had a tough time picking just one...

• I got the same answer as you! :)

• A misunderstood person.

• misunderstood in what way?

• Uh, I can't post pics here but it said I was actually more outgoing and extrovert.

• My result: A frustrated idealist. I basically want my voice to be heard and my ideas to be appreciated.