Agree or Disagree?

So a long time ago i did this thing where i uploaded random opinions and i asked if you aggreed or disagreed. So im gonna do it again.

Agree or Disagree?
by the way I didn't write this

• YAS PREACH. AGREE AS FUCK
  • Agree
  • Im not sure
    Vote C
  • Disagree
    Vote D
  • This person needs to shut up. Disagree as fuck.
    Vote E

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of annoying... but I understand where they're coming from.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool if they are gay. It's annoying if they are going around yelling it and shoving the fact that they are in your face.

That's as annoying as someone going around saying something about their religion 24/7. After a point you just want to them just lose their voice and stop talking about it. We know we get it now stfu.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• it just gets annoying after a while. sometimes, many people don't know you're gay, so it's cool to be like "Hey, I just want you to know that I am gay..." but when you go around and get all crazy with it like "GUYS IM GAY, AND I DONT GIVE TWO F*CKS ABOUT WHAT Y'ALL THINK SO..." then that's where we need to cool it...