Do you meditate?

What's your favourite place to meditate?

• Yes - regularly
  • Yes - occasionally
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Either my bed or on the floor in my room, with a candle lit and no lights on. I also like to do it outside if I can find a quiet place. Sometimes I do guided meditations on youtube, and if I can't sleep, these are especially helpful.

Meditation has done wonders for my anxiety. I used to have anxiety attacks in a regular basis, but now I they only happen under extreme stress.

What Guys Said 1

• I masturbate.

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes.

I'm a lucid dreaming enthusiast, and I had to learn how to meditate, in order to use a certain lucid dreaming technique (it's dubbed "WILD"). It really worked wonders for achieving it, but meditating with no real reason doesn't really work for me.

• I am still trying.

But I find it hard to do.

I am gonna try again tomorrow.

😊

• Yeah, I'm trying to too. It's really hard

• if you have a smartphone i would recommend downloading the app, pacifica it helped me and i am the most anxious person alive

• Thanks @gingerwesley 😊 I think I will

• Only when I feel anxious or stressed. My room on my bed is my favorite place.