What's your life goal?

I'd really like to do architecture and have 4 kids lol

Most Helpful Guy

• To face my destiny, to learn how to create the hardest riddles to solve, to watch a bird learn how to fly, to know the four corners of the earth, have a duel to the death, Sweep a beautiful woman off her feet and give her the love she deserves, to have honor, to have spiritual understanding and experiences, To see the heart... that's it for now

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to recover from my eating disorder, get my college degree, and travel to Paris, France. I also want to Volunteer abroad in another country. I have dreams of falling in love again, being healthy and happy, and living somewhere on the east coast. (:

What Guys Said 14

• In the immediate future, I would like to get into a good Information Technology company, where I get to showcase my programming skills to the largest extent possible. In the future, I would like to begin my own IT services startup!

And in terms of personal goals... I want to be married to an awesome woman, and have 2 cute kids with her! :)

• Become a citizen of the US. Have an amazing woman in my life (married or not married, I don't care as long as I have her forever). Having at least one kid (hopefully a little girl). Being successful in my job, I plan on being a digital artist, but I don't know where life will lead me, maybe my job will end up being a stay at home dad, and I still gotta be the best at it.
    Being happy is the ultimate goal, but that's innate, not subjective.

• I want to learn a couple languages, get into the career of my choice, travel to many countries, and maybe pump out a couple screaming brats someday.

• Right now to get a job in the area I studied which is not a very easy task.

• What area do you study in?

• Yeah it was a lot easier back then. Now there's hardly any jobs and you either have to have extremely good qualifications or know people who work in the girl ou want to get a job in.

• Yeah exactly. Also back then employers did a lot of training people up in jobs now so many jobs only want experienced people. How do you get experience if hardly anyone wants to train people. -.-

• To achieve omnipotence.

• Figure out what I want to do and be stable.
    Of course have @MissNowhere in it as well.

• To unite the world through my art
    and have people awaken to the truth.

• Mostly just find a job I like and marry a girl I love.

• What kind of job do you want?

• I'm not entirely sure. I love Sociology, but I don't know if a job in configuring polls is something I want to do, which is pretty much the #1 use for a sociology degree right now. I'd like to do something to do with crime, I've been thinking about getting into forensic accounting.

• What's forensic according?

• To pass MBA, get a doctorate, and lecture in economic development.

I dislike kids, i don't want them. and i want to

short-term, to work on my start-ups, and be a successful online entrepreneur and help show companies/government in my country/region the power of digital marketing. And help Mark Zuckerberg give Internet to the world. the internet is my passion, i guess, ICT largely.

• Do what I love, find a wife have some kids, watch em grow up, grow old, that's the life for me.

• Pass my LSE exams at the end of the year with descent grades. Get into MIT Sloan for my masters in Management, open an enterprise. That's not just my dream, but my ideal way of life.

• Likewise! Architecture, kids and MONEY!

• To have a video gaming family! With one wife and 2-4 kids.

• To die with my pants off.

What Girls Said 8

• I want to finish school and become a vet. I want to have a small animal rescue that would allow me to house a dozen or so animals I find. I want to have a farm with acres of woods just for the sake of preserving the woods. And I want a garden to keep my family sustained. I want chickens and a rescue horse or two. And I want a cow or two.

I want a partner to build everything with me. I want to raise children with this man. I want to adopt someone who needs me.

I want to see the beautiful things in the world and see the ugly things. And I would like to help in some way.

I want a career, pets to cuddle, lips to kiss, a farm to live on, and children to raise.

• Honestly career wise? Not sure, I've wanted to have 3 boys ever since I could remember, and a spouse lol.

• Go to Africa, that is a MUST, preferably South africa, kenya and Madagasar😁 and hopefully work as a volunteer there with lions and also kids, I wanna back pack there for a few months. I also want to work doing what I love, which is working with animals, doing research, wildlife rehab, basically anything that would allow me to be around them And, everyone needs love lol so an adventure partner would be good as well haha

• Get married and have kids, have nice house.

• To be happy. I wrote it somewhere some years ago and sometimes I look at it and feel stupid because I don't know haha it's really vague... but that's basically it yeah.

• Moving out of my parents' house, and getting a job

• living out the ideal life for me

• I want to be happy :)