Which of these SEVEN Pokemon do you like most?

Just a random pokemon question!

Ivysaur is getting lonely!

Most Helpful Girl

• These are all Smash Bros pokemon :) I voted Charizard because I like it best, but in Smash Bros I like using Ivysaur best.

What Girls Said 13

• Lucario... when Brawl came out I was obsessed with him, he was one of my mains and I used to draw him all the time.
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...nwoEv1qc5jpko4_1280.png
    (lazy doodle but you know)

• #1 The ultimate #1 is MEW. :v Mew is BAE. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Speaking from the actual game POV:
    1. Greninja. I love him as a special sweeper plus that Protean ability is <3 <3 <3 <3
    2. Mewtwo. Because childhood memories.
    3. Charizard. Because he's my HM bitch.
    I wouldn't have Ivysaur, Squirtle, or Jigglypuff. I like Riolu (feeding him and playing with him in Pkmn Ami) but not Lucario because he's just super weak against everything.

• I noticed all of these are in Smash Bros.

I like Squirtle and Jigglypuff the most. Squirtle because his tech is incredibly complex (and also has complex names such as aquaravioli), and Jigglypuff because it's such an underrated character, and getting Rest punishes is the best feeling in the world.

• I should mention that the complex tech is only really present in Project M, Brawl did not have that much advanced tech for Squirtle AFAIK.

• Ew they're all basics. Gimme togekiss.

• Jigglypuff for hugging
    Charizard for burning
    Mewtwo because cats...

• I voted for the Charizard because I have never gotten a fire pokemon before and want to try it some day.

• jigglypuff... so cute!!

• SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE!!

• If I have to pick one from that list, it's Jigglypuff. He's sweet and cuddly. I could probably let him out of his pokeball and he wouldn't break things in the house or annoy the family.

• JigglyPuff! So cute and so cheap in brawl.

• lucarios the shit

• Out of these... I guess Jigglypuff. So sassy

http://i.imgur.com/Qy76NeB.gif

• Charizard out of these, but my favourite ever is Snorlax.

What Guys Said 18