A skinny person can be heavy. Do you believe it’s true? If yes how? Best answer gets MHO?

Updates:
Where ma GAG geniises r?

Nobody guessed right till now...
@iamnuts won

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Heavy is relative. If you meant can a visibly skinny person be heavier than a visibly fat person then yes they can. Skinny is generally referred to as a person with low body fat percentage usually with a narrow body structure, so a person of sufficient height can easily outweigh a fat person. Bones make up about 15% of our weight not to mention taller people have larger muscle mass as well as larger organs that also contribute to their weight.

0|2
    0|0
    • finally someone who got it right... *hi-5* :D

ma whole point was if a person's 7' tall but weighs only 200 lbs then he/she's considered skinny... but generally a 200 lbs person's considered "heavy"... u couldn't carry him/her easily... ;)

on da other hand a person who's 5' but 110 lbs... then he/she's not skinny... but normal... yet he/she's light and u could carry such a person much easily than a 200 lbs one... well u understand wot i mean... ;)

• Haha thanks 😄 hi-5✋ back at you

Most Helpful Guy

• Heavy in comparison to what? I know skinny people who have 30-40% body fat, if that's what you're referring to.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Heavy as in weight or heavy as in overweight?
    Muscle weighs more than fat. Im often told I weigh more than I look, so I guess a skinny person could be "heavy."
    Or there's also skinny-fat, where someone is rather thin but still has excess fat in places and is very out of shape. Think of a slender woman with a muffin top, or a skinny guy with a beer belly.

0|1
    0|0
    • "Heavy as in weight or heavy as in overweight?"

^heavy as in weight...

• I don't think that a person that appears really thin can be overly heavy, she might weight 10 or 15 pounds more than a person with the same body type/morphology, but not 50 pounds more...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but only if the skinny person is really tall, like some basketball players :P

0|2
    0|0
  • Your bones can just be heavy, although you're at a healthy or slim weight.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah, bones tend to be the same for everyone. The only thing that makes them heavier is length. There's no such thing as "big boned".

• No, there's definitely a such thing as heavy bones. :)

• Yes, I believe that a skinny person can be heavy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Could have a higher bone density then the average human

Could have quite abit of muscle

Or could have a backpack on that had a lot of stuff in it ahah

0|2
    0|0
  • They're only heavy if you're weak enough for them to be heavy. So, yes, for some people skinny people can be heavy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well. there can be ways, higher bone-mass density, then higher muscle mass, then if that person is extremely tall he can be skinny but still weigh more, I mean if a man
    5'6'' weighs 180 pounds he will be considered obese, whereas a 6'6'' weighs 180 pounds, he'd barely make it in normal category.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can be 240lbs with 5%body fat
    That's what pro bodybuilders look like
    Shredded yet bulky!

1|1
    0|0
    • If you're bulky, you're not skinny. Body fat % has nothing to do with it.

• Yes, a skinny person can still be heavy. Heavy depends on someone's fatty density. Just like the piece of wood floating on water but pebble will sink like the Titanic analogy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people don't believe I'm over 200 lbs when I tell them.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have no clue, I have a pretty average build. I'm only 6'2, so it's not that tall where the person is like "Yoi only weigh that much because of your height".

• Muscle weighs more than fat. I wouldn't describe a heavy muscular person as "skinny" though.

0|1
    0|0