Which kind of person are you?

Which kind of person are you?
I'm definitely the 2nd one. 😂 I would never wake up if I used just one.

• The first one
  • The second one
  • ALARM CLOCKS ARE FOR PUSSIES

Most Helpful Guy

• The second one most definitely. For instance... Today's alarm schedule was...
    --2 alarms on my main clock (I put them relatively loud and the clock is not within arms reach so I have to at least get up a bit)
    --Around 10 alarms on my phone, spaced 5-10 minutes apart.

Then I woke up, reset all my alarms to give me 30 more minutes of rest, and then fell back asleep.

1 alarm. NOPE. Not gonna happen, especially since I somehow trained myself to turn off full-blast phone alarms in my sleep.

• That is not a good thing to do.

• thnks fr th MH

• wlcm 😉😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the second one. Even then snooze is my best friend. I need at least 30 minutes of alarms to wrap my brain around the idea of getting out of bed. Lol. Then it takes me about that long to actually be awake enough to function and get anything done.

What Guys Said 38

• Absolutely the second person. The main thing that gets me up is my need to use the toilet lol

• Even then sometimes I get up, go toilet and then get back in bed.

• The second one! I don't even know why I set em anymore. I wake up before my 6:45 an alarm more than 75% of the time anyways...

Then when its 6:45am and I'm away from my phone I hear that annoying shit going off. >_>

• The second one.

• 20 minutes of half-sleep just annoys me, so I'd just set my alarm for 7:20 in the first place..

• Second choice. I cannot fall asleep unless I'm sure that I have at least 4 alarms set.

• I'm the first one... it takes me about 2 minutes to be ready to leave bed. Than I'm relatively productive :D

• Second one, 100%, I don't like waking up early in the morning :P

• I'm inbetween. I have one for waking up and another for when I have to leave the house.

• I'm definitely the second one! The earliest is at 4:30 am. Then I go for reveille which is at 5:30 am. Then I set it for 6:15 am and I get up at 6:30 am. That's it!

• On reveille, I actually have the bugle blowing the reveille song that would be playing on a military base! Lol!

• haha I'm the second one

the first alarm I usually press away while sleeping, the second one I wake up (10 minutes later) and then I don't wanna get up so I have a 3rd one again 10 minutes later.. :)

• I am the first one, as soon as the alarm goes off I get out of bed and start my day with a nice mug of coffee and a bowl of porridge oats.

• i don´t know how it is for apple users but android has a snooze function xD i just snooze away untill i´m too late :D

• I'm the first one, once that alarm rings it's go time for. Sometimes I'm up before the alarm.

• Im the first one lol

• I'm a mix of one and two.

• 1|0
  • C.
    My senses and the sun ftw :P

• My alarm clocks do the second one automatically.

• 3rd! WHO NEEDS ALARMS!

• Idon't use alarm clocks i don't wake up from them i am a deep sleeper

• The person of yo dreamz baby Diana 💏

• The second one. I will never wake up on time if I don't have my alarm wake me up repeatedly in the early morning. :).

• Type 3– No alarm, sleep in every day

• mostly the first one

• First one actually

• I got like 3 alarms 😂

• The first one. Then I'm up, shower, get ready and am out the door like a speeding bullet.

• If I'm gonna wake up at 8 I need it sounding since 5 am

• Person 4 - I don't wake up at all

• The second one. Alarms don't even wake me up.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 27

• I use One mostly and that's my cell phone when it decides to go off without a hitch.
    However, even without It, I naturally wake up anyways, mostly the same time every day or thereabouts, maybe earlier, for I have this Built in alarm clock Built in my Own head in my bed.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm the first...
    When I know it' a lazy day I just put it to 9:30 or 10:00 and be done with it.
    A constant alarm messes with my quality of sleep. =)

• The problem with the second choice is that I already know there are more alarms, so I turn off my phone after the first one and go back to sleep. I have to wake up on my own, haha.

• The first one. And what's odd is that most times I need to set an alarm, I wake up between 5-10 minutes before it goes off. It's like my body knows how to wake itself up if it knows that I have somewhere to be or something to do.

• I am none. I wake up on my own, everyday at 6am. It's really weird lol.
    But probably has something to do with years of being a flight attendant and just "knowing" when to wake up while in different time zones. I don't even need to use an alarm anymore.

• The second one definitely :P

• The second one, definitely the second one 😂
    But then not even that can wake me up depending on how tired I am lol

• I'm the first one. I can't stand hearing an alarm go off. The first one is enough to annoy me, and get up to get ready right after I turn it off.

• I'm the first one. It only takes once. And usually when I wake up before that alarm and try to go back to sleep, I can't fall back asleep because I'm too anxious about my alarm going off.

So to set multiples would be pointless anyways :p

• I ACTUALLY USE THE SECOND ONE SURPRISINGLY I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THANKS PEOPLE xD

• depends. usually im the first one... but sometimes i just keep falling asleep hahah. i have my alarm clock set, then an alarm on my phone, and an alarm on my ipod set too. just in case.

• I have one alarm. If I miss that, I'm screwed.

But it's so annoying, it does the job.

• im just lazy

• not even alarm clocks can do it

• Well even with the 2nd case I don t even wake up.
    I ll wake up later on seeing like 12 missed alarms on my phone and start panicking.

• The second one. I usually snooze at least an hour every morning :)

• I am first one. I cannot stand hearing alarm again so i simply wake up when i hear once 😊

• Second one.

Haven't had to use an alarm since school, but then I kept hitting snooze until I had about 5 minutes before the bus got to my house. 😁

• i actually get up like 10 minutes befor my alarm its weird because im such a heavy sleeper but i wake up by my self every morning to take out the trash at 7:40 and i set the timer for like 7:50 or 8 am

• If i did the second one, I'd get annoyed, might as well just get up and stop wasting time of the day, your brain is awake anyway

• same here.

sometimes 4 or 5 alarms are needed :P

• I'm the first one. Actually most times I'm up before the alarm rings.

• One does the job

• BWAHAHAHA the second one!

• Can u answer my message uber mod?

• The first one. Sometimes I wake up five minutes before my alarm... because my body sucks.

• If I did not have my phone as an alarm clock I would never get up because I don't have a regular alarm clock