Are you having a "leave me alone" day?

i am, I'm just super annoyed at everything right now...

Feel free to vent here.
Are you having a

Most Helpful Guy

• today I don't feel like doing ANYTHING
    I just wanna laaay in my beeeedddd
    don't feel like picking up the phone
    so leave a message at the tone cuz today I don't feel like doing ANYTHING

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I am having a different kind of a "Leave me alone" time - It would have been my dad's birthday last Thursday - I didn't feel it half as bad last year ( the first since he passed ) but this year has totally thrown me off course and now I am dreading Christmas but for some reason every mistake and error of judgement I have made in my life is been rehashed in my brain in the last week. It is really testing my resolve to stay on top of it.

• Aww I'm sorry Dave, I hope you're feeling better :)

• Yes I am, but that's because I was ordered to go home for safety reasons. I worked 60 hours last week and was at work for 23 straight hours. Frankly, it feels great to not be at work. I slept like a baby until the phone rang due to a constant annoyance that calls me.

• Yeah. I was planning on going out today since it's warm and sunny, which is weird for this time of the year, but I woke up super late and not wanting to do anything or talk to anyone, at least I had not school.

• No, but my day isn't being typical since it's holiday in Brazil today. So, I woke up at almost 12pm, I have played games, I'll soon watch a film or 2... I didn't go to the gym and did nothing important. So, it's being a little bit boring.

• WHAT THE F... ARE YOU ASKING? LEAVE ME AL... *slams the door shut*.
    Hahaha I feel perfectly calm now. Thanks for letting me vent :D :D

• Haha you're so funny :)

• Steal my humour from me and I'll soon REALLY react like that haha :D
      I like your humour too!

• change day to week i am doing some serious reflecting on the past and i feel i need the solitude i am really enjoying it as well

• Yeah kind of actually.

• Nope, I rarely ever have those days. When I do I just disappear for a while.

• Don't dissapear from us fart!!

• One day I'll just be a distant memory.
      If I could only leave a legacy like JackKerouac77

• No it's a 'feel free to butt in' day for me

• I am. I am having a leave me alone day. Leave me a lone WITH BAE day. XD

• Yet you're constantly asking questions in gag

• eh not now but yes, they happen every now and again... :(

• It's called my routine.

• I'm like that on Mondays Tuesdays, Wednesday and on Thursdays

• Naw, I almost never have those kinds of days.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh hell yes I am.

I fell asleep well past 10 am last night. But mom woke me up to go to the store an hour ago. So tired I don't even want to put on regular clothes because it's too much effort. She's like "how are you supposed go to the store when you're too tired to change" Because I want fucking food get in the damn car woman. 😒

Grumpy af.

• Yep. I was supposed to go to school today but didn't because I was supposed to take a math test. I wanted to study but I was sick last week so there was no way I could've prepared for it without notes. And I couldn't ask anyone from my class for notes because they all hate me and love to see me fail.

• For the general public yes, but there's someone who I really need to talk to so when it comes to them it's a "READ MY MESSAGE!" day

• I'm having one of those trip wire bomb days. Where all a person has to do is press the wrong button and I will go off

• Nope not really

• Not today, but I had them on some days

• Yes. My boyfriend is in a play and we used to talk every day but now it's like every 2 days. I'm mad at him as well because he lost his phone and now for 2 weeks I won't see him.