How do I not feel suicidal when this girl rejects me?

I know she will, how do I not get suicidal over it like o did with the last girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have people around you who will support you. Remember that you are loved regardless of whether this girl wants to go out with you or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's only one reason a person would keep getting rejected, its because they're ugly. want proof? there are many polls on here where majority of the girls say the guy needs to be attractive, even if they say looks isn't everything i can tell you that looks count more than everything else, unless you have a shit load of money and social status MAYBE your look will be over look, but bottom line is about 98% of todays girls will not give you a chance unless you are attractive to them and women are actually more picky then men are so that says a lot

• You can't help the feeling. Its a natural response for repetitive failure and feeling unable to control your unwanted outcome. the only thing you can do is take anti depressants, talking about it helps a little but it changes nothing on your results, what i do is i just eat the pain up.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't take it so seriously!
    It's not your fault for getting rejected, maybe she was a total asshole anyway.
    Just work on being a better person, till you find someone who appreciates you.

What Guys Said 2

• whoa, whoa, hold up, rejection ain't shit, it makes you stronger, you have no idea when you harness that energy and put it towards things to better yourself

• If she rejects you, you shouldn't worry. She isn't the one, and there are so many other girls on this planet, it's not the end of the world