Would you rather live?

1)
Would you rather live?
2)

3)

4)

• 1) In the city's center
  • 2) In a city but more towards the suburbs
  • 2) In the countryside (village..)
  • 4) A lonely home without neighbors

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now, at my age, I choose the city's center, but when I get married and start a family I will probably choose the suburbs, but still pretty close to the city, maybe like 15 minutes away or less.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally I would rather live in a city because there's more to do and better bars and restaurants, but with so much crime I have to choose B. I'm not into paying more in rent so I can be unsafe going somewhere alone at night or have the possibility of the business I work at being robbed. Even though I'm not in the city my town has over 90,000 people so it's a decent compromise.

What Guys Said 16

• 3 is easily first

Then 4, then 2. Those two are close. But not that particular suburb, it's too plastic.

I'd rather die than live in 1. Seriously. I would not be able to do that.

• I live in 3 (well, your second 2 😂), and I like it a lot. but there should be a bigger city close enough... having to drive 1 hour or longer would suck.

4 looks awesome but after some time it's nothing that special anymore.
    I'd be fine with 2 and not 1 is nothing for me as you already know :)

• what did you choose?

i choose 3) it looks the most appealing to me :)
    although i would also love the city!

• I chose number 2 😋like for the year it's good it's quite but you still have neighbors and your still close to the city. Number 3 is good for vacations, specially if it's by the sea 😍but I don't know if we can call it countryside if it's next to the sea.😋

• I have lived in 2) my whole life lol!
      I quite like 4 too 😄
      They all have their virtues

• Ideally option 4 with it being within 20 min of a town or city. Also Id want cable an internet. :)

• I would vote 2, 3, 4, 1. Suburbs #1. I don't really like living in a big city. Would like to be close to one so I can go when I want but not live there.

• four looks so perfect what a great view but you could either do some great thinking or go crazy in a house like that

• Either A, B, or C. Whichever one my wife wants.

• Woods or village

• I like living in the burbs.

• I will take the house away from people

• A suburban area. The city center is fine too.

• I live in the middle noway just how I like it with all my land around me

• I love the view of city's night life , first one

• all of the above :)

• In the 4th, where nobody can disturb us. :) :)

• I would like to have 1st and 3rd

What Girls Said 23

• i WOULD LOVE I mean LOVE to live somewhere like number 4!!! I love place that are quite only I would feel bad about no wifi!

• I'd say that B would be best, it's far enough out that I won't get too much city hastle, but it's close enough that I can get somewhere with a lot of facilities if I need them.

• I love villages I am obsessed with them because they're adorable. I went to some in Germany and Austria and did not want to leave.

• The second option seems the best. :)

• i will have a house in each! <3

anyway, i've always been drawn to this type of houses on the last option, the lonely house, but not alone, just a bunch of other houses in that type of setting like small village but not like the village of the one you posted.. just the last photo with lots of houses like that in gloomy weather.. but not cold or hot.. just pleasant and warm. i am so werid! I do not know why i even like that. XD but i do.

• Right now, I'd choose the city's center. However, am living in the suburbs currently (like in B), and that'd be the place I'd choose to live when I'm married and have kids.

• Number 2 is currently where I am living. I think that would be a nice option for a forever home. But that's just what I personally think.

• I currently live in 2, which is a 5 minute drive away from 1. Far enough away that all we hear is the occasional police siren, but not on an hourly basis. So it's nice.

But if I had my own house, I think I'd prefer to live in 3.

• I've lived in the city for my whole life. I chose B. I d like to live somewhere outside of the city but too far away.

• I'd rather live in 3 with a husband and kids. ❤️

• In the woods please

• in the countryside/village. it'd be kind of out of the way but i think it'd be nice and peaceful

• City in my 20s
    Suburbs if I have a family
    A lonely home/countryside only periodically..

• Countryside...

...

• any of the first 3 is fine

• in the city's centre

• In a city but more towards the suburbs :)

• I want to live in the suburbs. Not too loud, but not too quiet either. :)

• Either 2 or 4

• The second # 2)

• I live pretty much in A now, when I get older I want to live somewhere like B.

• Both 1 and 2 look great, I like being places with a lot of stuff around.

• I always been a city girl so I'm use to it so number 1 or maybe 2 lol