What's the worst thing you've laugh about?

Oh well, I'm a fan of dark humor, so I laugh at many fucked up things: God, people with disabilities, stereotypes, racism, sexism, etc.

I'm a feminist and a deist, I would never make fun at someone with disabilities (I've never done it and never will) and I'm definitely not racist, my dream is to travel all around the world and date as many people as I can XD

It's just that the Internet is a cruel bitch

post a photo of something fucked up.

If you're a "ducking" sensitive person and you're here to report, get the duck out of here motherducker

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my friends (in coversation, never directly to someone) used to make fun of retards, blind and deaf people, joke about taking away blind peoples walking stick and "see them get around now", abortion, like joking about getting a girl pregnant and making her get an abortion , and like joking about if she says she's pregnant punch her in the stomach and say "no your not" or "now do you really wanna bring a retarded baby into out lives", joke about pedophilia, creepy high school teachers, also a guy on our team got molested by a coach and wed joke about it and make fun of it. Wed make fun of ugly girls all the time when wed see them, but not to their face, wed make fun of abusive relationships, joke about hitting our girlfriends (we wouldn't ever but we we were joking) "(smack) Im doing this (smack) because I love you (smack)"

Whats the difference between a slut in a one night stand, and a girl in a shelter?

When the slut gets beat she leaves the dumbass.

Ps: i couldve made that joke way more fucked up, but i didn't want my opinon deleted.

• Don't worry for me, I love fucked up jokes lol 😝😝😝

I used to make jokes about people with disabilities with my friends too, I'm such a bitch 😂😂 we always said that our children will be ugly, fat or with some disability because karma will fuck us hard 😂😂😂

• Karmas guna fuck the shit out of us ha.
      One fuck after another.

• we are so going to hell XD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I witnessed a lady I know at my gym slip and fall right on her ass from black ice. To be honest I laughed because it was funny, but I was also trying to make it a funny experience for her and not something embarrassing or hurtful. But instantly I felt like I was a douche for laughing and of course she did too.

• it's not an every time thing but I usually find myself laughing when I'm accused of something bad I didn't do and in funerals too. (pretty sick I know) lol

• Hahaha I've laugh about dead people lol my teacher died and I told my friend the bad new, I don't know why but I laughed when I told her

• "Why did the chicken commit suicide? To get to the other side."

"What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?"
    U answer that one

• I have a better one:

What's the difference between a bad cooker and the nazis?

The nazis knew how to use an oven

• laughing because you look down on someone for whatever reason. it makes you a very bad person in my eyes.

• a lot of racist jokes.

• I like me some dark humor sometimes... I don't you if you people can handle some of the things I've laughed at. Some are really offensive and terrible.

• Same here XD

• Haha yeah they do stuff like that to each other all the time. It's like they're all still in middle school sometimes.

• Sounds like fun XD

• The meme that built up around Ctrl-Alt-Del's miscarriage storyline was very wrong but hilarious at the same time.

webcomicoverlook.files.wordpress.com/.../...55.jpg

• Life us a cruel bitch, internet just puts it up for all to see! XD

• I laugh at Existence, I mean quite literally the concept of existence, all the people around me, all the things they convince as important, all their attempts to impose control on others, all their attachments to rudimentary things. It's pretty funny.

• I made a joke about someone's dead mom.

• The death of a relative.

What Girls Said 3

• There was a funny couple in my school, who looked really weird, they were really short and extremely skinny with big glasses (aka "nerds"). They used to piss everybody because they kissed literally everywhere and anytime so even at 8:00am you see them kiss in the library right in front of you (my uni's library is very small, so we study in front of each-other).
    One day they were kissing right behind the library's door, and the librarian went out of the Library, and when opened the door, he smashed the door, they got smashed on the wall like little flies and there glasses fell off. I couldn't resist and my friend I laughed so hard. They looked at us weirdly but a week after we apologized and became friends with the guy.

• My best friend really liked this girl and took her prom.
    Payed for everything and she completely ditched him for this guy that was a DJ and left him all alone.
    In all of his prom pictures he looked so miserable and emo, lmao.
    It was so horrible.
    He called me and my other best friend as soon as he left and even cried.
    As soon as he cried we started bursting out laughing it was so baaad, lol.
    And he was laughing calling us assholes and it was just a thing.

• when i was in 6th grade, we had to grade the spelling test of the person in front of us, and i started laughing so hard because they guy got almost everything wrong